Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

Sigh. The genie's out of the bottle now. Psych will go into pieces if this fight never happened. Actually this is no win. I just wasted nearly 6 hours of my life on this garbage of a battle.

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

It make make sense for the girls to warp at this point. Not to mention cutting down on the chaos (plot battle is mixing with stat battle here)

All according to pl*shot for attempting to lie*

♫ I WIN I WIN I WIN I WIN I WIN ♪

Justice prevails -_-

@ Sage

Don't feel too bad. I wasted at least six hours of my life on IrinaxMark and IsoxMorgan and even IrinaxEric total -_-

Edited by Phoenix

I knew they would lose. But Phoenix was throwing a tantrum over them having the three on three, and no one wanted me to god mod capture them, so I came up with the next best thing.

It's wrapping up, as soon as someone makes a move on them, and Phoenix or Clockwork makes a demon post their probably out of there.

Am I the only one extremely angry about this whole chapter? Am I the only one who feels I wasted my time here?

I'm still sticking around, but I just feel so drained.

And Reika will have one more vulnerary in her inventory.

And really, you should've listened to us when we said this was a horrible idea.

Edited by Dark Sage

Yea... That... was handled horribly. Too many enemies that were too tough and gave too much EXP followed by seemingly unfair picking off of characters and accusations of cheating. Bad. If Phoenix refused, then you should have found some way to work with that refusal that didn't possibly end up in GM interference to keep the party alive.

I knew they would lose. But Phoenix was throwing a tantrum over them having the three on three, and no one wanted me to god mod capture them, so I came up with the next best thing.

It's wrapping up, as soon as someone makes a move on them, and Phoenix or Clockwork makes a demon post their probably out of there.

It wasn't really a tantrum. More of a disagreement that couldn't be overcome on your part. I'll let you know when I'm throwing a tantrum :)

IsoxMorgan wasn't a waste, I got good insults in :)

... okay ... that was kinda funny :lol:

EEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHERRRRRRRRRRRRR!

What did we tell you about no rising up? DEUS EX MACHINA!

HATE HATE HATE HATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEEEEE!

You too Snowy. Since when could mages do that?!

Edited by Dark Sage

People that got knocked down to 0 and are still up and attacking things: Berry, Damian, Helios

People that should be doing this: No one

Seriously, respect being injured a little more. Damian kind of has an excuse at least.

It's way too crazy for me to post something coherent.

HM: Argh I'm Megatron!

Damian: Me too!

Berry/Helios: We refuse to be knocked to 0!

Ruby: I randomly warp my allies away as we're not losing!

People are just not making sense. I realize it can be boring not being able to post because your chararcter is unconscious, but do a dream sequence or just wait or something.

Edited by -Cynthia-

Can I grab him Kai? They're trying to get out of there, they hit him with another plot spell, he's probably an inch from death, they can strong arm him, they aren't just gonna leave empty handed, after doing all this.

@ Cynthia: He. Cheated. Same as Nady did before.

@ Psych: Too late :newyears:

Look familiar?

EDIT: My internet died. I would have done that post before Snowys if it hadnt.

Edited by Kai

HM is still semi-coherent.

The Gae-Borg is constantly in Damian's head.It's something like a parasite in that regard.It only wants blood.Normally,holding it back is no problem,as he has learned to deal with it,but with Damian's mind on standby,and with all of the chaotic energy floating around...

Essentially,he has gone temporarily berserk.