• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Shove Aiya or Esphyr in front of him and he will be back to normal.

Actually,until Damian himself wakes up...they would die almost 100% of the time,since ATM,they can't fight back.

I am going to suggest a blanket rule. 0 HP= unconscious. Not "wounded arm", not "unable to fight", you are out cold. No talking, moving, certainly no fighting, statted or otherwise.

Wakes to wake up from unsconsciousness:

Time: Like 30 minutes to an hour

There could possibly be a Revive staff of some sort that brings a character back to 1 HP

Can wake up with medical attention, movement is limited, no fighting.

Yeah I know it sucks that your character can't do anything, but sometimes you have to deal with it.

@ Cynthia: He. Cheated. Same as Nady did before.

All of those cheats were his rolls vs Arrin, there was only one for the roll vs Helios, because Helios was wounded to the point he didn't have to supercharge his damage roll in order to score the KO. The situation is a little different, though I do agree the whole thing is distasteful, Helios probably should have stayed down.

The Gae-Borg is constantly in Damian's head.It's something like a parasite in that regard.It only wants blood.Normally,holding it back is no problem,as he has learned to deal with it,but with Damian's mind on standby,and with all of the chaotic energy floating around...

Essentially,he has gone temporarily berserk.

And that really does make me want to call bullshit. This is the same shit we jumped all over Phoenix for about super-plot charging the Crimson Weapons. You don't see me make Tessa a living avatar for the goddess, or nearly anybody else pulling crazy ass shit like this, I expect you to maintain a similar level of self-restraint.

Edited by Balcerzak

@ Psychout

I hope you enjoyed your fifteen posts of plot control, cause it's over now -_-

@ Sage

Don't worry about it too much. The group is stronger and smarter for the experience, and we might actually find what we're looking for here.

@ Cynthia

Need to talk to you in a bit <.<

@ Bal

Fortunately Proxima is totally stable now so none of the previous forest buster explosions are possible anymore until Iso hits 2nd tier.

Edited by Phoenix

Also we have to be more strict about cheating.

And I have no idea Nady cheated. Will not repeat mistake.

Nadesico didn't cheat. There was a group consensus during that situation that was entirely different than what has just happened here.

Edit: Phoenix, just used you as an example, because I know you were a bit miffed that you were the only CW user getting called out on. I don't play favorites, if Damian is trying the same sort of thing, I'm going to levy the same sort of complaint.

Edited by Balcerzak

I wasn't warned :3

*hugs ... ... ... <.< >.> ... hugs Kai*

Justice prevails yet again! HAHAAAAH!!!

What should we do now? Damian's gone bonkers and half the party is all jacked up :/

@ Bal

I figured. I just wanted to reassure you and everyone else that the HM beating Iso upside the head actually worked. No more explosions ... at lease none larger than saaay ... 0.0001 kilotons?

Edited by Phoenix

I don't read manga, and I've seen a total of 5 Bleach episodes. You're making no sense to me.

In other news, Kai, Phoenix, I know I won't get control again later, and when they do come back, they won't have the army with them. But the three on three will happen then, so that's the exchange.

I didn't care which way it went as long as it happened.

In other news, Kai, Phoenix, I know I won't get control again later, and when they do come back, they won't have the army with them. But the three on three will happen then, so that's the exchange.

You are in no position to negotiate, my friend XD

But the thing is Cynthia, is that it results in a victory for him and he'll never die. No tension with his losing. That's just sloppy. This is why people don't read Bleach anymore.

It won't happen whenever he is KO'd.The experimentation and training was designed to prevent that.

Also,this state makes living much more difficult.If anything,it's like chopping a leg off of someone so they die faster,then giving them a shotgun.

But the thing is Cynthia, is that it results in a victory for him and he'll never die. No tension with his losing. That's just sloppy. This is why people don't read Bleach anymore.

Morgan was able to KO him afterwards, so he's obviously not unstoppable. And techinically no one the creator doesn't want to die is allowed to die, so Damian not dying is not exactly an issue here.

I'll agree it's potentially problematic, but let's see where it goes.

I get human names and their wyverns mixed up sometimes.

Edited by -Cynthia-