• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

A few things:

-Sage, if I don't respond, it's because I'm catching up. Same thing applies to everyone in general.

-Again to Sage, and to all: Eric's RP fighting is pretty easy to grasp: He either goes out in one round, or tears everything apart with crits.

-To Psych: Had I been here, your mages would've been screwed. Simple as that.

So, now I'll go post. Can I be a douche and say my characters were locked out of the fight? It's as reasonable as the lancer getting back up and proccing everything in sight.

From the sound of all this, it feels like i missed something important.....

The fact that you weren't here is the only reason Heinz isn't lying unconscious in a pool of blood right now. Stupid mages >_>

I personally want a round 2 w/ the mages, just so they get to taste Wrath.

Damian got a new sue power.

The battle was badly planned out.

Cheating all over the place.

In other words, you should be glad you missed it.

And you are not calling the shots after what you did psych.

Edited by Dark Sage

Don't worry Snike! :newyears: It's guaranteed! Battle 3 will be with out Verry though, and potentially (it would follow the games) either a replacement mage or Shanice.

Why do you assume Shanice will fight with them? Helenos is the enemy. :/

Damian got a new sue power.

The battle was badly planned out.

Cheating all over the place.

In other words, you should be glad you missed it.

And you are not calling the shots after what you did psych.

Italics: Expected/10

Bold: Same old?

Underline: Do tell.

Strikeout: Not really. Less EXP for Derek.

Untouched: Then do I get to? :awesome: We'll see.

I'm requesting a mod-KO on Damian, Helios, and whoever else was fighting after 0 next battle, due to what they did. But I'm opposed to the KO blanket rule, because that sort of reduces my creativity.

Edit: Grammar.

Edited by Snike

I dunno if Damian's "new power" is actually a Sue power just seems like a drawback to me.

Eh, not sure why you need to be creative about being knocked down to zero and I don't think I can make rules just for Kai and psych.

@Phoenix Because he's Doopliss! It makes them the shadow sirens! It's awesome! :newyears:

@Cynthia The other reason Berry was still standing, was Verry wasn't that vicious or clever to know what to do next, and Marry just grunts, so that's hard to understand. She needed to be there to direct.

Edited by psychout50

I dunno if Damian's "new power" is actually a Sue power just seems like a drawback to me.

It's a sue power because he can just get up from the dead and beat the shit out of enemies. And he'll just make up new powers for Gae Bolg and claim it's part of the character so it's ok.

Seriously, the experiment thing just came out of nowhere to me, so it seems like just an excuse to make Damian god.

Eh, main problem was Berry trying to do things like grab Helios.

Damian might beat the crap out of enemies...or allies. I certainly see the potential for abuse here (and it's Damian...), but I see it more as a curse for the time being. Curse=flaw, flaw= anti-Sue trait.

@Phoenix Because he's Doopliss! It makes them the shadow sirens! It's awesome! :newyears:

Sooner or later you need to give valid reasons. Shanice being their ally isn't something you can newyears face your way into.

@Sue comment: He just got up, and crushed the enemies like some sort of god. After getting the shit kicked of him. C'mon.

The rule's a bit ridiculous, because it prevents me from doing things like surrendering, or being immobilized, when HP is 0. It also basically prevents Heroic Sacrifices, which are Eric's fave way of getting mutilated.

@Penalty: I think it's obvious that those three sort of ruined the fun, so, they should be punished, FMPOV.

Maybe I'm just biased because I got to knock him out afterwards :lol:

Hmm Psych, you want me to change Damian-->Headmaster or should you (Charlotte and Pary keep healing the same people).