Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

Nightmare, Speed and now Sirius :/ I'm much more used to being told I can't do half the things I do, then having a flame war with them. Is very~ unnatural occurrence this, like a UFO sighting that wasn't dust on the lens or a floating plastic bag.

Is very creepy..... Feels like some sort of conspiracy to make me put my guard down.... it isn't it? You trying to usher me into a false sense of security so I do something really mean and then IPban me without warning!

@Bold: Same person. I changed my name from Speedwagon to Sirius.

Not at all >_>

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Oh shit the Gae Borg has so many more ability's then the rest.

That is very logical.

Snowy made another dumb mistake by allowing Damian to be Berthold's son

From now on, all my plans are gonna be sent to Cynthia.

@Phoenix I love your mocking list. :awesome:

@Kai Um, no I don't think so. They knocked him out twice, hit his body with spells, and kicked him like 6 times in the gut. He propbably has internal bleeding.

Kanami did list me in her incompatacy lst. :newyears:

I'm caught up. Thinking of a post after I the girls yell at Shanice.

Oh shit the Gae Borg has so many more ability's then the rest.

That is very logical.

Last I checked Proxima still has more abilities than that. (By abilities I'm talking about ways the red flames can be used)

All Gae-Borg seems to have are hexes, instability, and barbs. That hardly trumps the other CWs :/

@ Psychout

I'm still going to kill you for wasting our time with those chicks.

See, Cuddles?^

Edited by Phoenix

Anyway Ether, it's a benefit because not only will Damian be the center of attention, he'll also raise from the dead often. THAT'S A BAD THING! Remember in Bleach where Ichigo gets a new super hollow form and attacks not pwns Ulquiorra but also Uryu. People called bullshit because he was saved from certain death and won. Granted, you gave us a bit of a warning ahead of time, but you never seemed to hint that Damian when you were running the rage, was attacking any of us, so it just seems contrived. That's why I think it's a bad thing.

Edited by Dark Sage

Shutup, i need something to bitch over in the morning.

Hm

*Needs to add more to Hellsety*

@ Sage: When he was fighting Grimjow it timed out.

I dont know if that is a factor or something but use it

Edited by Kai

Anyway Ether, it's a benefit because not only will Damian be the center of attention,

This I do agree with, but beyond that, no.

@ Kai

I think getting dark'd by Morgan qualifies as timing out. She's bound to intervene eventually.

Anyway Ether, it's a benefit because not only will Damian be the center of attention, he'll also raise from the dead often. THAT'S A BAD THING! Remember in Bleach where Ichigo gets a new super hollow form and attacks not pwns Ulquiorra but also Uryu. People called bullshit because he was saved from certain death and won. Granted, you gave us a bit of a warning ahead of time, but you never seemed to hint Damian attacking any of us, so it just seems contrived. That's why I think it's a bad thing.

I haven't watched bleach past the Soul Society arc.

I guess it is an interpretation thing.When I look at demonic possession and insanity,I see an indescriminate attack towards just about anything.when someone goes truly over the edge,who someone was before doesn't matter to them anymore.I figured that was enough of a hint that he could very well be dangerous...was I wrong?

EDIT:he didn't have a chance to,this time.Megae was close by,and was waving her swords around wildly,yelling RED or NOT RED whenever she approached someone.by the time Megae wasn't a viable target,he was hit by Morgan.

Edited by Ether

I'm sorry you disagree Phoenix.

Anyway, I wish we could get on with the RP simultaneously with this.

I only disagree with the rest of what you said because I don't believe Ether has any plans to use Gae-Borg for those purposes.

I'm waiting for something interesting to happen before posting again ... mainly the mage chicks.

@ Kai and Ether

You're stealing Eric's Dani thunder.

Edited by Phoenix

I like the mods here a lot, they're pretty cool people.

Anyway, yeah I'm kind of kept out of the loop. Snowy does inform me of things, but details are often lacking. For example: Gornald.

He's a small child who knows the location of the GY. He thinks like a eight or nine year old child, so. Don't kill him, but otherwise have fun if I'm not around.

That's all I got, so I'm really not much more informed than anyone else usually.

@Ether: Kinda. To be honest, it could be worse, but I really want to cut down on this.

As I said,it isn't a common thing.The cards may very well never line up again,for all I know,and we may never see Berserk!Damian again.If they line up enough,we could see him every second chapter.it all depends on how the RP progresses.

Oh,one other thing.he is less likely to berserk when he is:

-Relaxed(greater control over it)

-Hit by light magic(it counterbalances Gae-Borg's hellfire)

-healed(same idea)

magical attacks have a higher chance of causing a berserk,because they mess around with the mana network,especially Dark magic.

IF DAMIAN IS MIND-WIPED BY IXION OR MORGAN,HE LOSES HIS TRAINING TO HOLD IT BACK!HE HAS A GOOD SHOT OF A NEAR INSTANT REVERSION,AND IMMEDIATELY ATTACKING THE ASSAILANT.CAUTION!

These are all just tidbits of information that you can use to try and prevent/provoke a berserking,depending on your view.Aside from the mind-wipe,on their own,most of these things don't do that much.He's not gonna go crazy whenever he is Flux'd

@ Sage

I'm starting to wonder why no one cares that Iso had these same kinds of complications. I did exactly what Ether's doing. When certain things happened, Iso would involuntarily cause a large explosion :/ (Confused)

Morgan's not going to mindwipe any CW wielders on the premise that turning them into children/drooling invalids/bigger idiots than before is pretty likely and rather counterproductive.

@Sirius, Ah XD Shows how much I actually pay attention to this forum, I don't even know who the main admin is XD (I'm assuming it's not you, since I saw something about a promotion). Though I must say :/ You must be pretty bored to be posting in the RP's chat thread :/

@Sage

Give it up, I speak from experience, logic does not work here. And for as long as Ether continues to refuse to acknowledge there being a problem with Damians character, you don't have a case. (Unless you can practically everyone else in the RP behind you). I'd say making me give Phoenix a virtual hug is more likely :/ If you're going to continue this RP, get used to the idiocy, I tried, I failed, and hence the reason Reika's now in your possession.

@Psych,

You were fine.... until the last two chapter XD

@Phoenix

I can see what you're trying to say, but can't say I completely agree. For one, you've technically changed sides with the Snowy example from against to "Let it happen, he's the GM".

Frankly, from what I've seen from people (and myself) is that people tend to side with others regardless of their true opinion. Using myself as an example:

If I call Snowy an incompetent GM, some have expressed they agree through PM's, but for the main part no one wants to openly defy the big bad boss.

Another example is when my mother and father have an argument, (I hate my father, and I'm not just saying that, I don't even wish him a slow death, the faster/sooner the better.) I'd instinctively try to side with my mother in the rare occasions my input is requested. If the argument was 50/50 and both sides were legitimate I'd try to enforce point for my mothers side, and leave the faults and flaws untouched.

I suppose online though you could use the same excuse I use, I'm not really attached to any of you, and online I'd probably make a third party and start attacking both sides. But while it's not necessarily restricted to friendships, one's attitude definitely affects what course of action you take.