• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

I think it's supposed to be like she's mentioning a sports team or something. Just pretending to make small talk.

I sure hope not cause if she is I'm headf*cked for responses >_<

*is cussing too much*

*misses the cuddly one*

ALSO

I don't have an account at the tropes site yet. Can someone insert something about Viveka's benign sadism and legginess? Especially the legginess?

Kills things with her legs XD

Edited by Phoenix

Ravenclaw - 13

Hufflepuff - 11

Gryffindor - 11

Slytherin - 8

As for "When was Damian and Tessa even a thing?"

They've talked a decent amount.Tessa found Damian attractive for a time,and was starting to like him,or so it appeared.At the moment,she seems to be in the "What do I do?" Stage.

Damian worries about Tessa.he knows she's rather naive,and while he jokes about it at times(not much recently,as Bal and my own Schedules have been rather conflicting),he worries about her.Damian grabbing her at the dragon scene shows that he wants to protect her,and while it backfired at the time,a very possible outcome,with the current circumstance,is a realization.Damian's hurt pretty bad(if it weren't for his breathing,which is very low,you'd need to be decently close to see it,you'd think he was dead),so,I hope that she would worry for him a little,which gives him a chance to clear up the dragon incident.

To be fair here, I can see both their complaints, and your own points as well. As far as my own personal opinions on the matter go, here's what I see:

As far as the crush goes, that's purely a physical thing, that she isn't really sure why. I've sort of been abusing this as a means to slowly raise questions, and break her out of her shell, and it probably isn't entirely fair to Damian, but he has more than enough women. On the other hand, there's also the chance that once she figures out just what's happening and moves past it for actual decent continued development, and I can and do easily suggest continued interactions.

I really don't think a one-sided crush though is much of a solid foundation, and that it will need to break, and cannot form the basis of their continuing relationship, but can (and should) certainly be joined by Damian's feeling of protectivity, and other planks to be a part of the whole.

Speaking strictly as a player, I haven't been working with the intent of prioritizing Damian x Tessa (people are free to guess at which avenues I have been focused for, obviously excluding the already formed ones), and this is probably seen in the comments of the others, who are wondering where your questions came from. This is probably my fault for not really reading your intentions correctly, and for giving off false signals in-game, leading to you to misunderstand my own, so I should apologize for that.

@ Cynthia

Tessa:16

Iso:23

I don't want to risk "joined at the hip" <.<

I chuckled.

Ravenclaw - 13

Hufflepuff - 11

Gryffindor - 11

Slytherin - 8

To be fair here, I can see both their complaints, and your own points as well. As far as my own personal opinions on the matter go, here's what I see:

As far as the crush goes, that's purely a physical thing, that she isn't really sure why. I've sort of been abusing this as a means to slowly raise questions, and break her out of her shell, and it probably isn't entirely fair to Damian, but he has more than enough women. On the other hand, there's also the chance that once she figures out just what's happening and moves past it for actual decent continued development, and I can and do easily suggest continued interactions.

I really don't think a one-sided crush though is much of a solid foundation, and that it will need to break, and cannot form the basis of their continuing relationship, but can (and should) certainly be joined by Damian's feeling of protectivity, and other planks to be a part of the whole.

Speaking strictly as a player, I haven't been working with the intent of prioritizing Damian x Tessa (people are free to guess at which avenues I have been focused for, obviously excluding the already formed ones), and this is probably seen in the comments of the others, who are wondering where your questions came from. This is probably my fault for not really reading your intentions correctly, and for giving off false signals in-game, leading to you to misunderstand my own, so I should apologize for that.

I chuckled.

Fair enough.Again,we have a decently good situation available to us.Tessa got angry at him earlier,and yelled at him.next fight,he takes the hardest hit anyone here has seen him take,aside from Aiya,but even then,it ranks pretty high.Judging by how she seems to be viewing herself as of late,it could potentially shake her,and she could be concerned,concern is increased when she realizes how bad his condition is(especially after recieving medical attention from someone else already).The restore staff she acquired in Alburny would be able to get him out of his current situation,although it wouldn`t completely heal him.

Not every support has to be a romantic relationship. Sibling (or sibling esque), friends, parent/child (though due to age similarity maybe not this one) etc. are all possible

*Nonchalant whistling*

Bored.

And I'm juggling like 4 animes right now. Cowboy Bebop, Kuroshitsuji, Honey and Clover, and Tsubara Reservoir Chronicles. And Megavideo isn't working right now on my Safari, so I have to have Firefox open in the background. ;_;

That and I recall him saying something along the lines of romance a couple pages back, but maybe I'm wrong.

I said that for a while,Tessa thought he was attractive.Not romance or anything,like Bal said,she using him to confirm her puberty(not that she knows what that is yet,but whatever)

Danielle Sprite progress: 99.9% (no really ... I just can't get a smile on this face that doesn't totally ruin her cuteness)

And lo and behold Snike is all sorts of not here >_>'