Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

@Phoenix They'll probably warp in when everyone's sleeping, gag em, and warp out.

I can see how the Aiya kidnapping would go:

*Girls warp in*

Damian: We're, uh, kinda busy here.

Edited by psychout50

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

@ Kujacker's Verry bad plan to kidnap Iso which is bound to fail for some reason or other

... huh ... I guess the title kind of explains itself ....

@ Everyone else

I'm off. Later.

*flies away all dramatic like*

*Flies in all dramatic like*

Snowy why are you terrible

@Kidnappery: Why do I see that ending with the three of them in space, on fire, at an extraordinarily high velocity?

(Seriously, three of them, somethingteen of us, we're all heavily armed and jumpy... yeah.)

Can you say "Death by overreaction"? ^_^

Remember. I didn't instruct them to kidnap. It's still up to the user of the character.

Translation: FAIL

Oh and good morning ... people who will not yet be named >_>

Edited by Phoenix

I had a dream about the plan actually. And I shall tell you, Pheeny and company!

They decide to get the group as far away as possible, and bring them to that Verry beach. (See what I did there? :awesome:) They kidnap Aiya, and leave a bag of diamonds, a coconut, some blue scales, and a note telling the party to meet them at Twin Peaks Gorge and Bring the CW's. We find out that Twin Peaks Gorge is in the Shoon islands, and is the mating grounds for sea wyverns. (I think we need to see some. We have Ulfy and those bulls in the valley, Kiev and Krinkov, and the mountain wyverns in the valley, but no sea wyverns.)

Blahblahblah timeskip. Group arrives at islands, and run into Cess's friend. (I'll sign her up when we're on the boat, cause they meet her in the harbor) Group goes to gorge, finds mages on the other side. Damian decides what to do about giving them the weapons (I don't care here), and the girls give him a chance to pick the right Aiya. Each mae has either Aiya or a shadow clone, and if he picks wrong the other two are wyvern food. He picks the one on the left (Marry) and it's the right Aiya. Berry says "Your left, not ours!", knowing he chose the right Aiya. They push her off to the wyverns, at which point, I don't know what will happed. Then they warp out.

BEST PLAN EVER. :awesome:

I had a dream about the plan actually. And I shall tell you, Pheeny and company!

They decide to get the group as far away as possible, and bring them to that Verry beach. (See what I did there? :awesome:) They kidnap Aiya, and leave a bag of diamonds, a coconut, some blue scales, and a note telling the party to meet them at Twin Peaks Gorge and Bring the CW's. We find out that Twin Peaks Gorge is in the Shoon islands, and is the mating grounds for sea wyverns. (I think we need to see some. We have Ulfy and those bulls in the valley, Kiev and Krinkov, and the mountain wyverns in the valley, but no sea wyverns.)

Blahblahblah timeskip. Group arrives at islands, and run into Cess's friend. (I'll sign her up when we're on the boat, cause they meet her in the harbor) Group goes to gorge, finds mages on the other side. Damian decides what to do about giving them the weapons (I don't care here), and the girls give him a chance to pick the right Aiya. Each mae has either Aiya or a shadow clone, and if he picks wrong the other two are wyvern food. He picks the one on the left (Marry) and it's the right Aiya. Berry says "Your left, not ours!", knowing he chose the right Aiya. They push her off to the wyverns, at which point, I don't know what will happed. Then they warp out.

BEST PLAN EVER. :awesome:

You headcase, stop telling us all of your plans. How do you think we stopped the last one?

That has to be one of the most cliched and dumbest ideas I've ever heard.

Aiya can't really get kidnapped. She has her bull wyvern and she's a good fighter.

And Kai, what did you expect from a movie adaption of one of the worst romance series ever?

Edited by Dark Sage

Because this one doesn't involve a stat battle! It just hinges on one thing though.....:/

Ether, can I kidnap Aiya?

No one would want to save Helios.

Edited by psychout50

And Kai, what did you expect from a movie adaption of one of the worst romance series ever?

I wasnt serious when i asked her out. :(

You cant do anything when she does show up and say "lets go see it".

@Sage

They kidnap her while she's asleep and has no time to react. Or they can poison our food and knock us unconcious.

They're not gonna try to fight her and grab her that way.