• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Phoenix + Clockwork Alchemist = Roy Mustang

(Roy Mustang ÷ Riza Hawkeye) + 2 Promotions = Fuhrer Mustang

I don't much care for the order of operations right now >_>'

EDIT:

Don't want to play text game ... so am playing a math game instead.

Edited by Phoenix

How about this one?

(Fire + Cuddles) ÷ Snowy = GM God Mod

@ Cynthia - meanness = Okay Gal

Need Ether because Aiya sent the message to Ivanko in the first place, and because I'm sure Damian would say something in this scenario ... just not sure what.

Edited by Phoenix

Why is Ivanko here really? Supposedly to defeat Helenos, but I don't think we're actually doing that for quite a few chapters.

Blame Ether. I didn't know til after we left and I used it as an excuse to bring the party some exceptionally large shields ... and take plot gold from the Halton couple for service not quite rendered >_>'

@ Kiryn

Goodnight, Kiryn ^_^

Yeah ditto. I'mma finish this map and I'm off.

Um oh yeah....I guess if you need him Cynthia can control Pary? Don't touch Cess though. He's nowhere near Victor and Ivanko.

I should write up CC's and opinions of others tomarrow.....

Edited by psychout50

post-postscript: If we somehow move the entire group overnight (or tomorrow when I'm off suffering at the amusement park) can we please remember to not leave my passed-out character behind?

(Oh yeah. I'm being dragged round an amusement park tomorrow. Agony agony etc and I probably won't be on until nighttime.)

@ Kiryn

... that's terrible ... just terrible :(

@ Cynthia

This may seem OOC to you, but Iso would carry her(or at least put her on Amari) if she didn't wake up before the group left >_>

That doesn't seem OOC to me. Of course Arrin/Damian whoever would also probably notice. Either way, someone would get her.

Considering having Morgan lecture Ivanko, but it may be made awkward by the fact that he won't know what he's doing here.

@ OOC Iso

Well Katie ... Katie's close by ... so isn't Iso supposed to ignore everyone else?

@ Ivanko

What would the lecture be about?

EDIT:

*needs to replace the awesome face wyvern*

Edited by Phoenix

He seems to focus on Kelas more now, probably because Kelas is more responsive. Which kind of undermines the IsoxKatie relationship in the first place.

"Blah blah control your massive death machine so it doesn't rip us all to shreds kthx"

@ IsoxKelas

Undermine seems a little strong of a word. I'd go with the phrase something to do when Snowy is distracted or otherwise unavailable personally :/

@ Death Machine

I lol'd.

He'll just pin it on Ivan, who was knocked out pretty inconveniently during the fighting XD

Edited in Morgan comment because I'm bored and it only requires Phoneixpeople responses.

Edit: Phoenix. I can't type worth a crap, if you noticed almost all my posts are edited.

Edited by -Cynthia-

Who's Phoneix? Anyway, despite his absence I can still reply to that so I did :3

EDIT:

CRIPES!!! How can you stay up so late?!! It's like 12:40 in the morning where I live! That's like 3:40 in the morning east coast time! Why are you still awake? How? Your schedule is not very east coast-esque. Are you a robot? A synthoid Cynthoid?

*is really upset because I am almost never able to beat her in "last to log off"* >_>'

Edited by Phoenix

I want to see the Krinkov wyvern response when Chase tries to talk to Morgan.

Stealing and Editing Writing CC's. No one's on. :mellow:

Edited by psychout50