• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Good morning all, and who the hell took kick chick off of Viv's trope? That one didn't need to be taken off. In fact it was the most accurate one on there :/

@ Snike

Yeah I figured Eric was over due for getting hit with another hand axe, plus that's more Charlotte points.

@ Psych

Congratz, you've done what most in this rp have done. You've taken the time to write up some information that won't be used unless you die >_>'

Spotty internet for me. Phoenix is probably Spriting, Alch's away... So, uh, yeah.

Edit: TY for the update, but, I just noticed that Keen Edge still has the 2 STR penalty. Should be rephrased to "Can add or remove one point to/from the skill die."

Also, Psych, read this, plz. Cess is 2 points over what he should be at, and Pary is 3. Fix it plz, and give Pary a skill.

Edited by Snike

I see. Math is a bitch sometimes, depending on how much you get it.

Edit: Intensive-level grammar right thar there. >.>

Edited by Snike

I see. Math is a bitch sometimes, depending if how much you get it.

Well in my case math is only a bitch when I forget little steps or formulas and end up with the wrong answer (20% of the time >_>' ).

Would rather sprite.

@ Psychout

What the hell is so important about Verry anyway?

Well in my case math is only a bitch when I forget little steps or formulas and end up with the wrong answer (20% of the time >_>' ).

Would rather sprite.

@ Psychout

What the hell is so important about Verry anyway?

I usually miss a digit, when I go wrong.

I'm sure you would.

@Verry: Expy, that's what's so important. I'm honestly considering taking up Nade's wrench gun, if he tries to railroad anymore.

Edited by Snike

@Snike

Fix'd. It's in the Character info thread for now. I don't want to go through the signature thing right now.

Cess lost 1 DEF and 1 RES. Pary lost 1 MAG and 2 RES.

@Snowy

Be careful! The witness is typically the murderer! See if the prosecutor has coffee or a whip or something, and the defense attorney has really spikey hair. :newyears:

@Snike

RE: Pary's skill, he's always had Charisma. Assume Charlotte and Morgan get it's effects unless I state otherwise.