• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

>.>

<.<

Fine, I'll go post a reaction, for Derek and Dani.

Also, Cynthia, whenever the good Captain plans his next ambush, let me know. I'll probably have the Septimian soldier start off as an NPC, before deciding to shift them or not.

You could post a reaction for Eric too, considering he got healed he can wake up.

Travis might need a friend with a peg/wyvern because chasing after the party on foot is not going to be easy.

In other news, I feel there should be a horse romance or something.

I was initially gonna do this, actually, but abandoned it. And most of the other horses are neutered, so...

What is everyone doing today?

Getting ass kicked by work and hot weather. This might be par for the course for most of the week, sadly. We'll see.

I have a plan for KievxSea Wyvern romance if we ever go to the islands.....

Do you want Victor to kill Kiev? Sea wyverns and Plain wyverns are two different species(the four wyvern types are not like dog breeds). The difference between Lions and Cheetahs.

EDIT:

Also, if Krinkov didn't clue you in, romance is virtually nonexistent for wyverns. It's all about the offspring.

Edited by Phoenix

@ Kiev getting mauled again

Victor probably won't be there, but the romance would fail anyway, and if it didn't(which would require the sea wyvern coming with the group), then Victor would demolish Kiev the next time he sees him.

@ Snike

Current queue:

Damian (once I get the details)

Aiya (once I get the details)

HM (once I get the details )

Arrin (once Kiryn settles on a final appearance)

Right now I'm just working on Verry, which is why I asked why she's so important >_>'

@Phoenix

I love you. :awesome: ♥♥♥

You don't know she has to come along. She was gonna be all headstrong and stuff, and be intrested in Kiev's exotic-ness. Then they'll be a bunch of mini Kievs if they ever go back.

The only reason I'm working on Verry now is because there's nothing else in the queue I can begin work on without further details. Examples? Damian and Aiya don't have details yet (though I could probably do a decent job based only on the GBA mugs), Arrin's appearance hasn't been clarified by Kiryn just yet, and the "banner" for the CWs can't be made until after Damian, Arrin, and Reika are finished. There's no reason to keep Verry at the back of the queue with all the details submitted.

@ Psychout

Ew.

Edited by Phoenix