• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

No, Tessa's off helping with the other horses, and Kelas has disqualified her because she's probably not big enough to be useful if Kelas passes out. Arrin is, in fact, on Francis.

Katie's decided to sabotage Kelas via "let's undermine Morgan's leadership" so yeah I don't even know.

Ah yes. Charlotte.

Oh boy. XD

@Charlotte's Disney tunes: XD XD XD Okay, at some point she's got to sing something from The Lion King (that isn't Can You Feel The Love Tonight) and something from The Prince of Egypt (don't care what, though "The Plagues" is awesome if it could somehow fit)

XD

Edited by The Clockwork Alchemist

I'm glad someone caught that. Charlotte makes another Disney reference!

I'll see what I can do about a Lion King song. Prince of Egypt technically wasn't Disney, but I might work it in anyway.

Nothing to do with me not liking wyverns. I just thought the pun was stab-self-worthy.

And yes, you will be affected negatively. Who else is going to stalk you all over the forum, making sure nothing goes wrong? Well, you have Sirius, but he's just one person, so he needs some help. The Sirius/Nightmare team is the most overpowered in this forum's history, after all.

Why am I being stalked by the most powerful modding team? Did I do something wrong? Did I do something right? Why?

In other news: I'm back, and I carry bad news with me. Bad for me, good for Psych since only the girls will oppose him when I'm not around.

Will be busy early tomorrow, and probably will disappear during the most active posting period on Friday due to my next driving test :) (still bad news but I put a smilie there to emphasize my happiness at the opportunity to get a driver's license)

In other news: I'm back, and I carry bad news with me. Bad for me, good for Psych since only the girls will oppose him when I'm not around.

Why? What harebrained scheme did Psych concoct this time?

Edited by Dark Sage