• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

You're asking that of a thief who just stole someone's heart in a Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom style.

Edit: Anyways, going for a break.

Edited by Snowy_One

Okay I'm just logging on early to let you guys know that I will be absent for at least the next two hours (have to get in some driving practice so I don't mess up again tomorrow)

And tomorrow I'll be disappearing in the afternoon for the test itself ... so yeah, this is turning into a choppy weekend.

*wonders how Cynthia's cord thing is going*

If you want us to chase after her, you could steal the Wyrmslayer(that was my plan for plot).

Piggybacking on Iso's back while riding a horse with an unstable rider strikes me as extremely precarious. Of course Iso's a Sue when it comes to protecting Katie, so yeah.

Yeah it was the before Kelas falling that got me. He can probably carry her for a short period of time, but on his back while riding a horse? I guess it was supposed to be cute or something.

Naelia probably isn't that young. Since the LoAF was defeated 25 years ago, I doubt she's under 40.

Yeah I would've been causing some chaos by now if he'd tried to put three people on a horse.

Yeah, I think she was what, 18 or so when the LoAF went down? So 43 or something. She could look younger though I guess.

Edited by The Clockwork Alchemist

@ Cynthia

You're silly whenever Katie's involved.

"What's Iso doing now?"

As Kiryn said, he was carrying Katie on his back for fun while walking alongside Amari. Once Kelas fell, he made Katie ride behind Kelas while he held the reins and hoped Amari would behave.

I even mentioned in the post that he wouldn't be able to carry her the whole way. It was just his way of giving Katie what she wanted since he's Iso.

In other news:

I have FF13. I was by Game Stop and hadn't bought anything in awhile so I decided why not. Vanille! :3

@ Stuff

What's going on?

I'm on Chapter 6, after getting crushed by Odin 4 times in Ch 4. >.<

Early breaks are awesome. :D

Anyways, Phoenix, we're about to walk into another Naelia trap. I really want Eric to put some kind of sharp object in one of his pockets, but that would seem OOC, even though he was a thief. At least most of his stuff was ruined along with his coat.

That little bitch is probably going to steal Iso's fire tome(not Proxima), Irina's list of onion preparation techniques, Viveka's entire wardrobe, the book Levski was reading, and Helios' virginity(though it probably won't go the way he hopes) >_>'

@ FF13

Must find time to play it today. I've got to disappear for another two hours or so tonight too since my test is tomorrow >_>'

Naelia's probably stealing: Eric's life sword, Derek's gauntlets, and Dani's Bolting tome.

Edited by Snike

I still think piggybacking while on a horse, with the lead rider barely conscious no less, is very unsafe, especially given Katie/Iso's relative sizes. You shouldn't be doing that with kids, let alone full grown adults.

You seem to want Iso/Katie to be attached at all times, which is fine, but you seem to want to handwave all possible dangers that could be involved.

Naelia's a great theif and all that, but she still has limited carrying capacity.

Edited by -Cynthia-