• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

You're Jewish?!

>.>

SWEET! *thumbs up* I don't know why, but every good friend I've had whom hasn't ended up being a life-long one (ergo, a friend I know for several years before moving/something else separates us) has been Jewish.

I don't think any of my friends are Jewish. :mellow:

It's not like that on purpose though..... :(

I'm not really anything.

Are you Jewish, Snowy?

Edited by psychout50

Going to bed myself.

If we need Chandler's Law to be enacted, I think I can work something out later today. Night all.

Morning.

Chandler Zerg Rushes don't really work. -.-;

I'm going to post some flavour from Septimus, so, uh, yeah. Basically loading the gun, so to speak.

Just a heads up but I won't be here much today(being logged on doesn't count, I'm just not going to log off, then log back on to check, and then log back off)<---See how tedious that is?

@ Kiryn

Sloth: Dig a hole-dig a hole ... tire ... some ...

By the way, do I need to be shot for kind of liking Olivia Armstrong? She reminds me of Izumi ... only she has waaaay more bitches :/

So, I'm playing FE12, and... The boss of this chapter has equal or worse stats than My Unit. My Unit is a Merc. the boss is a Myrm. The boss is level 10. My unit is level 5.

Man, that spark of light makes crits so better.... Oh, that was the boss? Oops.

No computer for me after 5 pm today. May be back tomorrow morning, or Monday morning, Wednesday at the latest. CCs to people that aren't retarded.

Nm, I'll probably be on here during the day regardless, but not later.

Edited by -Cynthia-

Some stuff on Septimus that might help with new characters and just a FYI in general, will post in Useful Notes if this is actually deemed useful:

Septimus's government is a combination of royal and military control whose chain of power and command is so complex that no one really knows what's going on. This means that no one person has control over the government and its armies, and most of the time the civilians are left to their own doings, occasionally regulated by so-and-so and blah-blah-blah as officials see fit. This results in a bizarre country in which the principal rule is Do Whatever You Want (with a few restrictions), As Long As It Doesn't Bother Others. Generally the government does not get involved in civilian disputes, this is left up to another official if they bother to care (usually not), and discrepancies that might be disapproved of elsewhere are tolerated.

Oddly enough, despite the confusing chain of control in Septimus, no major uprisings have occurred for the most part, possibly due to the fact that other countries usually do not bother it, and no one is stupid enough to protest and complain against someone else when they themselves take advantage of the lax standards and rules of this country.

Septimus has also recently (meaning past decade or so, I'm not certain about the time period) overrun the neighboring country of Jerdon for various reasons currently unknown to the general public. The decision to invade Jerdon is rumored to have been Jace the Brute's though, although the Septimian government has not officially said anything about it, due to the various dissenting factions. (I don't remember Septimus officially declaring the invasion, correct me if I'm wrong on this).

Note mainly to Snike and other people if they use Septimian military:

General Alex has the power to command troops, but he does not command the whole Septimian army/government (Figured you probably won't do anything ridiculous, but this is a warning to anyone). Usage of Septimus king/queen for important decisions is left up to Snowy and Cynthia, but I intend to keep Septimus neutral for the most part, and will blow up your plan in twenty different ways if someone tries to railroad things.