• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Still on right now XD, and will probably be somewhat active for the next few hours or so and keeping an eye on the forums because I refuse to keep recapping every post I make :lol:

Oh, awesome. I liked Heinz, and thought there could be some interesting dynamic. I'll look forward to the next few hours then.

@Affinities: I just chose my default affinity based on my own personal birth month/tactician. It also happens to fit a couple Healer types (Clarine, Serra) as well as many of my other favorite characters.

@ Brainwashing

Oooooo :hat:

@ Affinities

Iso: Fire (Based on something incredibly obvious originally)

Irina: Wind (Based on flier status)

Viveka: Thunder (Based on Support bonus type)

Ixion: Light (Picked for sheer irony)

@ Kai

Epic avatar.

Edited by Phoenix

Helios: Wind for shock value. :facepalm:

Oh hey

You Scored as Water

You're a little cold hearted, but your patience and determination can get you through.

Water

90%

Wind

88%

Anima

75%

Heaven

75%

Dark

56%

Fire

50%

Thunder

38%

Light

28%

Edited by Kai

Yay!! Lt. General Raven's dead!!

I like Major General Olivia Armstrong. She's smart, cliche, and doesn't afraid of anything :3

@ RP

I don't know what to do. This chapter's content is mostly boring for me ... then there's the fact that the latter half of this week has been entirely focused on stressful things. Not really sure what I want to do. Normally I'd launch an attack but the group already has to deal with hobos and that Naelia bitch. I don't like adding to problems unless there's a good reason.

@ Other stuff

I just got an uber cool idea, and if it works, Kiryn will go :o <--She will

Unfortunately, you'll all have to wait a while before seeing what I'm planning. I've got to finish the sprites in the queue before attemptin it.

IsoxKatie has been on an utter stand still lately ... (Still not even sure what they are >_>' )

Irina, Viveka, or Levski posts will equate to monologues.

Eeeeeeeg ...

Oh and @Olivia: She is so damn badass. This much badass has been passed down through the Armstrong family for GENERATIONS!

Also LOL @ Tank in the elevator! That was awesome XD

@ Snowy

Getting Katie into bed? You mean ... "canoodling"? >_>'

@ Psycho Psychout

You really should've kept that bolting tome. After all this time, Iso's not really going to be that interested in who found it originally. I don't think this'll forge an IsoxArrin support, but at the same time, I don't think Iso and Pary have much to talk about. Like Cynthia said, he's not a woman, probably doesn't cook as well as some of the other ladies, etc.

Iso's not like Levski OR Damian.

Details:

Levski keeps flirting or enduring slander until the woman starts developing feelings for him.

Damian keeps interacting and being as ridiculously understanding as possible until the woman starts developing feelings for him.

Iso keeps burning through excuses to stay close and hover until the woman develops feelings for him.

Not entirely effective, but so far so good >_>'