Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

Okay, my misadventures are mostly wrapped up. Sorry for the detour, but I'd rather her be beat up by hobos than watching the group beat up on hobos, and I indulged in a bit of selfishness.

Delay of game penalty or whatever. I guess I deserve it.

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

@Pheeny

Actually, he can cook. And pretty well too. They teach those types of things in a convent........right?

Check his CC's.

I did check his CCs, that's why I said he probably couldn't cook as well as some of the other ladies. I was specifically referring to Danielle :P

@ Bal

Selfishness? After the incident at the graveyards, nothing anyone else does will seem all that selfish XD

@ Snowy

Well of course he's still trying to romance her into loving him ... but I'm not sure what to do right now. We're at a campsite. Alone time isn't an option unless they venture off ... then it's another hobo mishap adventure I don't want any part of >_>'

Edited by Phoenix

So yeah, went on a trail ride. One hour in the saddle after nearly two years of no riding. Inner eight-year-old was happiest kid in the world. Inner twelve-year-old... was disappointed that we didn't get to go fast. (Actual eighteen-year-old thought the whole thing was pretty sweet.)

Continuing to poke Kelas will not wake her up yet, though I might have her mumble something.

Ixion's been a baaad baaad boy :3

Also ... this may sound weird, but whenever I think of Katie, I can almost swear I smell some type of sweet smelling thing that I've smelled before somewhere. Not sure what the hell that's about ... >_>'

In-character, it's actually kind of Not Funny given prior events. (Out of character, it's the sort of thing where I hate myself for laughing at it.)

Oh and is Katie the one person that any group has that has a sense of humor even after everyone else is too tired to have one?

Edited by The Clockwork Alchemist

Oh and is Katie the one person that any group has that has a sense of humor even after everyone else is too tired to have one?

Viveka too, but she's too busy doing Viveka things.

By the end of this RP, every wyvern except Victor, Percy's, and possibly Ulfrahn will be Amari's bitch.

XD XD XD

Krinkov's doing this for future payoff. If he doesn't get it, Amari's a meal on the go >_>'