• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

"My ultimate creation...." Helios got up. Now visible was a ringed rope on the a floor. "Now to try it out." The war horse walked over a few feet away from Helios. He looked down and saw the ringed robe beneath his masters foot. He would have warned him but his eyes was on something else. The Elwind book on the floor. Helios picked it up and put it near a tree where the trap was set up. "Alright, here we go!" Helios pulled the rope. "Huh, what we- WHAT THE FA-". The rope circled around his foot and pulled him up. He was hanging upside down. The warhorse headed over to the Elwind tome. "Good boy, now edge that clo- hey, stop it! THATS NOT FOOD!" The horse started eating pages from the Elwind Tome. Okay, stay calm. Dont scream or anything. "STOP THAT YOU DUMB HORSE!" The horse looked at Helios. It turned its back on him. "Yeah you better run." Then to his surprise, the horse kicked Helios with all his strength.

This just might be the single greatest post focusing on Helios EVER.

In other news: I've successfully developed crushes on about 85% of the FMA's female cast. That's a f*cking shame that I'll not soon top.

Building comedy? Yes. Building character? Not so much. I mean even HM has her bad days.

On that note, since Kiryn isn't here to say this I will:

DO NOT POST QUESTIONS, ANSWERS, OR COMMENTS IN THE USEFUL NOTES SECTION ... EVER

@Phoenix

.....You may not get that declaration of love you wanted, but you're one slap away from becoming Clocky's bitch.....

>_>'

*loads cannon*

@ A funeral for Cuddles

What?

Edited by Phoenix

I hope i havent lost my idiot status yet :unsure:

I'm sorry to tell you this, Kai, I really am, but you're about ten or so retard posts away from being replaced by Psych as the rp's most annoying/stupid/crazed person. *sniff* I'm so sorry, man ... ;_;