• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

...And was that the reference there I think it was?

It couldn't possibly the reference you think it is ... since I don't know what you're talking about :unsure:

Also ... is it me, or is Scar the most underdeveloped character(of importance) in FMA?

Scar's entire existence seems to come down to: Listen, Wander, Fight, Listen, Wander, Fight rinse and repeat :/

Scar gets better. Scar has character development. Scar ends up as a pretty cool guy, eh has no naem and doesn't afraid of anything.

@Reference: Have you seen the terrible movie they made for the first FMA anime?

Edited by The Clockwork Alchemist

Scar gets better. Scar has character development. Scar ends up as a pretty cool guy, eh has no naem and doesn't afraid of anything.

@Reference: Have you seen the terrible movie they made for the first FMA anime?

XD

Conqueror of Shambala?

I liked(no I mean damn near fantasized about) the girl in that movie ... Noah? Yeah, I has a thing for tan girls. That's part of my thing with Lust. She was originally an Ishbalan in the anime. Oh, and I liked Rose too, until she got all quiet and had a kid from who knows where.

*is thoughtlessly rambling*

People can see 'em, but they're trying to not get dragged into any of the crazy.

@Movie: So I kind of got a character name from one of the song titles from that, and I thought that's what you were referencing.

Edited by The Clockwork Alchemist

@ Reference

Nah, I'm no good with references.

@ FMA

Must talk about FMA ... must talk about FMA ... must talk about FMA >_<

@ Honoring Cuddles

Let's do something like this sometime soon.

Edited by Phoenix

@Baking while camping: Psych briefly sort of referenced it, but didn't include any actual names. There are several techniques that can be used. During my time with the Scouts, I have had several successful experiences with baking in the wild, and the two methods I remember most are the Box Oven (also called reflector oven, I believe), and the Dutch Oven. Dutch Oven would easily translate into fantasy world. Box Oven is a bit more modern day/gimmicky, at least in all incarnations I've used of it, but the general principles of heat reflection might still be able to be utilized, I only question the portability aspect of it.

@Periods: I'm glad someone with first-hand experience came in to discuss that. I mean, I did some research, but that's no substitute for the real thing. Also, I think Clockwork is likely guessing correctly.

@FMA: I never got around to seeing the Conqueror of Shambala, actually. At any rate, I'm so glad Brotherhood was animated, because I have a hell of a time actually reading manga, usually. It just doesn't have the same appeal for me in most cases. Book form is better, but scanlations on the PC... :(

@RP proper: I can probably make a post before I fall asleep, maybe. Let's see if I have something to put together.

Was checking Heinz to make sure he fit the new class caps and going to add a skill for him, so I was looking through the last few pages of sign up.

Stats: HP: 3 STR: 0 MAG: 4 SKL: 3 SPD: 4 Luck: 2 Def: 1 Res: 6

Simplified stats: HP: 9, STR: 3, Hit: 3, Evade: 5, DEF/RES: 1/6 (or is it 7?)

If I'm not mistaken, I thought characters only started out with 20 points to allot? Why does Pary have 23 points total?

@Whistler

The points have been fixed. They're in the CCs. I haven't updated my signature yet, cause I'm lazy....., but I'll do it tomarrow or something.

@Clocky

Noooo. ;_; Now I can only talk with Bal since Snowy and Lightning are of line, and Bal's probably already asleep.

@Whistler

The points have been fixed. They're in the CCs. I haven't updated my signature yet, cause I'm lazy....., but I'll do it tomarrow or something.

@Clocky

Noooo. ;_; Now I can only talk with Bal since Snowy and Lightning are of line, and Bal's probably already asleep.

Woot. You could have him talk to Heinz if you want, but I'm signing off now. Will probably reappear in a couple hours.

@Whistler

Drat. I'm all alone.

I just checked skills, and why are there two types of Guard?

Name: Guard

Activation: Roll a 3 on your skill dice.Effect: Increase your evade by 2 for the next attack.

Name: Guard

Activation: At the start of your turn

Effect: Up to two times per encounter,you may select a target.Until the next time you launch an attack,any attacks directed at them will be rerouted to you,and you will attack any enemies they enter combat with.You may not launch an attack this phase,and no doubling may occur while Guarding.

** Only selectable by soldiers, armor knights, wyverns, and hero's!

Wait! Pheeny's still online. >:)

Edited by psychout50