• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

"Well, time to kill her now that she's weak I suppose." said Morgan, taking out Midnight and attempting to blast the thief who was clutching her stomach.

Charlotte got up from her bedroll when she smelled food. She was so tired she had forgotten she was hungry. On the way, she ran into Kitty! She sneezed, then patted the cat on the head.

I lol'd at the first part "Oh well, time to kill the random hero ..."

and I lol'd at the second part "Kittyyy! Achoo!"

XD

Naelia stole from the group that makes her an enemy and thus deserving of death. Someone can try to stop Morgan I guess. That whole interaction is frozen until Snowy gets back though.

Speaking of frozen, Shanice really should try another attack on the group sometime. Hell, Iso still doesn't know that Shanny-boy killed both his mother and father, AND Miranda with his own hands.

... that's good drama waiting to happen.

The only reason Pheeny beat me online was cause I was up till 5 am. I still got 8 hours of sleep though! :awesome:

@Cynthia

Snowy said no to Summoner though, that's why he's leaning Mage Knight. I could change it, and him just own a horse, but....

I already said Iso's going sage. Horses being ridden by magic people is overrated. I don't really care about some rule of one thing. My characters and likely everyone else's will promote as they see fit. It's the least we deserve for having to put up with so many unbalanced fights.

We should, but we won't.

Since Morgan is presumably going Druid, that's why I wanted Cess to go Summoner, but since that's out he was going Dark Mage Knight.

If we are allowed a weapon upon promotion, the druids could get anima like Pelleas maybe. Cess would get Thunder in that case.

I kind of find it a sucky skill to only gain a weapon upon promotion. If it were paired, with, say, Weapon Slayer, it would be mroe balanced.

Anyways, promos:

Eric -> SM.

Dani -> Sage (Thunder).

Derek -> Pallie (Lance + Sword).

As for stalled interaction, perhaps have it interrupted by the Chandler Brigade?

FE9-based, I would guess.

So,uh, in that case, I'll get to statting.

Edit: I really should change that. He's a sword Cav, as of now.

Edited by Snike

Some soldiers with the Chandler Brigade.

Maybe we should just tie up Naelia, and TS to morning.

And technically, Derek never left the service. He's still wearing the armor.

@Sword: Guilty? Of following my stated class-path stuff? Nomad trooper gets swords. (I didn't say we outlawed second weapons, I said we settled them.)

...And she still needs to learn to use it. I should work on that, when she's conscious.

Edited by The Clockwork Alchemist