• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

We have at least one mage of each type, so they can learn from each other. Plus Dani studied at TISME, and Iso's teacher knew Thunder magic from the Bolting. Cess's whole family is magical. It's not entirely hard to think of.

They train with it, and after a while, they get it.

It's mostly it just looks cool. -_-

Edited by psychout50

@ Cynthia

It's not really a requirement. I'm just saying it should be allowed. Even if Helios and Arrin start learning fire magic, that won't instantly make them as proficient with it as Iso, and vice versa.

As for gaining proficiency, that should be a condition of gaining a weapon.

Example: If Viveka doesn't master some level of swordsmanship by the time she turns into a Falcon Knight, she shouldn't be able to use them in stat combat until she does. (This can pretty much mimic the weapon level thing too)

@ Effort

I don't mind effort. If it's worth the payoff for the rper, they'll probably be willing to put in the work.

@ Psych

Actually Miranda was a master of Thunder magic. Bolting was just one of her favorite was to screw with students.

Basically she had several different types of thunder tomes.

Edited by Phoenix

>.> You guys get secondary weapons, have fun trying to solve that mess.

Anyways, I have statted enemies. Want me to send them to you, Cynthia?

@Phoenix

That's mostly what I was talking about. Arrin might have a harder time since his teacher tought Thunder magic, and wasn't near other types of mages like Dani, and Iso had a teacher that knew Thunder.

Damian has a Silver Lance. While Viveka might be able to use an Iron Sword easier, she can't just jump to a super heavy, long sword like Aiya's.

Cess's father was a Thunder Sage and his grandfather was a Wind Sage, so he'd have a bit more easier time with those, especially if they went to the islands....

>.> You guys get secondary weapons, have fun trying to solve that mess.

Anyways, I have statted enemies. Want me to send them to you, Cynthia?

Sure. Just so you know though, geography and time wise they shouldn't be arriving for a while, especially traveling on foot.

Hmm?No,I was just going to have Aiya notice the sword,and ask her about it.The last time she asked,Kelas said she couldn't use a sword,and didn't have one.It isn't urgent,and it's more IC for Kelas to sleep for now.

MK wouldn't exist as a class.

It kind of doesn't yet, really. At least that's the impression I got from the fact that Esphyr was enrolled in the experimental mage knight training program, suggesting that such things were certainly far from commonplace at the very least. At least, for certain definitions of Mage Knight (anima spells + sword [+ horse?]). Simple (spells + horse) mage knights are most likely not an issue at all.

Or maybe I'm just completely overthinking things.

Also, I've probably said this before, but I weigh in with Cynthia here on the one-weapon policy, for most of the reasons she's already stated.

Finally, I need to grab some dinner, try to finish up this work on the program I've been tinkering with all afternoon, and maybe finally get to spend some time on the RP.

(I can hope, right guys?)

Well,opening for Cynthia to do something as Charlotte,at least.

EDIT: No,he has no idea,he is just ranting by this point.GoGo dramatic irony!

Edited by Ether