• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

@AUGH HAWKEYE: Wow, I was expecting more reaction from Phoenix.

@Current events: Shit shit guys can we wait on that just for a bit? (Yeah, that thing, you three know what I'm talking about.) I'm about to be dragged off to a Very Unpleasant Conversation with my parents and... yeah.

Never mind, one of you guys take Megae and don't do anything I wouldn't do, you know who to stab and I'll be back eventually.

Edited by The Clockwork Alchemist

The library is kicking me out.

Morgan's unconscious, demon controllers know what to do. Have Petros smash people if you want, throw them into trees w/e. Attacks are pretty much just going to tink off him, he'll retreat with everyone else.

Edited by -Cynthia-

Riza's from FMA.

Can we have demon attack soon? I have to leave in 20 mins.

Isn't that reason enough to do it tomorrow? If it starts now, and you disappear, Petros will just be standing there >_>'\

Or CC'd but this is his first battle against the group. His creator should really be controlling him.

@AUGH HAWKEYE: Wow, I was expecting more reaction from Phoenix.

@Current events: Shit shit guys can we wait on that just for a bit? (Yeah, that thing, you three know what I'm talking about.) I'm about to be dragged off to a Very Unpleasant Conversation with my parents and... yeah.

Never mind, one of you guys take Megae and don't do anything I wouldn't do, you know who to stab and I'll be back eventually.

@ Hawkeye

I did have more of a reaction. I just couldn't post THAT many obscenities without getting warned >_>'

@ Attack

I'd rather wait but it's up to you guys. I'm cool either way.

Good luck with the parents.

@ Sage

Go to google images and type "Riza Hawkeye".

@ Kai

That's sad.

It's 3AM and I have work tomorrow. I think I'm done, folks. Barring anything crazy happening, of course.

Edit: That was unclear, by crazy I meant not being able to sleep, or something randomly exciting IRL. I'm aware of the crazy in the RP.

Edited by Balcerzak

Kai, how did she just attack Cess and Pary, when they hit her first?

And in the event the demons start to win, I'll simply pull a Phoenix and the mages will come in and mess everything up.

@ Whistler: They attacked Cess and Pary, not Cess and Hienz. She shifted her attention.

@ Psych: Pary cannot do that. Retcon now.

Edited by Kai

Kai, how did she just attack Cess and Pary, when they hit her first?

And in the event the demons start to win, I'll simply pull a Phoenix and the mages will come in and mess everything up.

That's not called a Phoenix, it's called a Peter Griffon Psych.

@Kai

Actually, he can. :awesome:

Go back and read his sign up, and the part in the mansion where he's explaining the staff. Snowy approved it, and this is plot, so it matters a bit less. But yes, that just happened.

@Phoenix

I meant how the demons at the graveyard did it to the girls, they'll do it to the demons.

Edited by psychout50