• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Florina is weak, Sigrun is high and weak, Fiora is meh, Tate is annoying, And Florina and Yunno are weak.

I like Thany and Farina, just not as much as the others I said.

Dude, if you train Florina properly and give her a powerful weapon she can solo certain bosses and dominate regular units. She's also very useful for running errands and rescues mid-mission.

<3 Florina & Fiora. Caeda too.

So, Phoenix, uh, I guess Viveka can guess Derek's background/find something in his coat related to his background. Or just freak out. Or just go into shock.

All her weapons slow her down. And I typically have no room for her when I'm playing. I use way too much magic. Then add in thieves, healers, dancers, and lords, I end up with no space.

Anyway, what's happening?

No Snike! No! We fixed it!

Edited by psychout50

No Snike! No! We fixed it!

No, you deluded yourself.

If it's because you like her avvy, well, uh, I can promise another female character in a short while.

Edited by Snike

I hate Snike.......>_>

Fine, but I want to head to a harbor next or kidnap someone or something. I'm gonna sign someone up soon.

Lucille was the blue haired one right? I didn't like her as much...

Edited by psychout50

@Sage

Too bad. I am.

And we have no where to go after this anyway. Besides hand Esphyr over to Jace, but she said she didn't want to do that. We can at least head to the coast of Halton...>_>

This is not the act of a good roleplayer. This is the act of a sore loser and bad sport who cannot accept it when things don't go his way. If you want your ideas accepted, you need to be polite and accept it when people say no.

In other words, shut up.

Um, 1. The mages would attract Shanice, if only because they attracted the group. 2. The demons ran far away from the group, not exactly easy to find and track down. 3. How would they re attach it to Morgan, or even find the thing?

Hypocrisy, they name is Sage. I pushed for just someone to live. Now I got to do something plot wise. You forced my hand. -_-

Edited by psychout50

They would track the demons easily because the demons keep attacking and tracking them.

In addition, I assume that the Crimson Weapons would attempt to bond to their original owners.

Also, maybe I haven't been following close attention, but what makes the mages so special to Shancie? I thought it was women.

And no that was not hypocrisy. What we do when you come up with your various ideas is try to explain why they're bad. Unfortunately you can't have any of that so you argue and force us into being mad when you force your stuff. And now when you accuse me of hypocrisy for not accepting your ideas and for arguing against them, that is hypocrisy on your count.

And maybe I was harsh, but I'm just sick of you attempting to railroad the plot.

And the worst part? We're arguing over an NPC's death.

Edited by Dark Sage

They work for Helenos, and he's want revenge or something. They're attempting to get the weapons too, and he'd want them instead of the girls.

If they have one right now, they're going to wait at least a day or two before attempting to get another. Hell, they might just finish off the tome before going after the others, or not bring it with them when they attack again.

2nd point though, I don't disagree with.

Um, 1. The mages would attract Shanice,

What?

They would track the demons easily because the demons keep attacking and tracking them.

In addition, I assume that the Crimson Weapons would attempt to bond to their original owners.

Not once they're severed.

Also, maybe I haven't been following close attention, but what makes the mages so special to Shancie? I thought it was women.

Shanice has no gender.

I'm not sure what Psych's getting at either.

They work for Helenos, and he's want revenge or something. They're attempting to get the weapons too, and he'd want them instead of the girls.

They have to steal CWs to lure Shanice. He's not hell bent on killing Helenos. Right now she's just a heretic to him. The mage girls are her pawns so they're in the way. Unless they've somehow acquired a CW, he won't come after them.