Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

What I would do is lure them into range of the nomad, so the wyvern gets filleted, but, since plot dictates I can't, I guess Derek get to stand there while he gloats. Fun.

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

I am filled with an unspeakable, terrible worry, and I cannot say why ~is stabbed from behind~

Whistler! Stop that!

Kiryn, I know you can't speak of it, but I'm curious, and my curiosity should always override whatever your reasons for hiding something are. Sooooo out with it ... unless you're worried about Whistler ... in which case ... "Oh."

Edited by Phoenix

What I would do is lure them into range of the nomad, so the wyvern gets filleted, but, since plot dictates I can't, I guess Derek get to stand there while he gloats. Fun.

I imagine Derek and Viveka traveled fairly far, long enough that getting back to the rest of the group isn't a super quick trip.

~bleeds out on floor of phone booth~

Won't tell you my plan, won't tell you anyone else's plan... deal with it.

@ Bold

I c what you did thar >_>

@ Plans

Pweeeease?

@ Cynthia

Well that's better than in stat combat I guess. She's been hit by everything thrown at her(all rolls led to her being hit, even the ones that weren't finalized due to her vantage skill activating).

She's a sky pirate? Kind of I guess.

*beats self over the head for reminding self of FFXII*

I lol'd

Also, I'll kill anyone who makes a Viveka=Princess Peach joke, now or at any time in the future. the only good things from the Mario universe are Yoshi and Bowser. Everyone else can just fry <_<

>.> It would be awesome if Derek produces the spear he got in Chapter 11, but that might be considered godmodding.

Yeah probably, especially because I don't remember it(Damian's armory I'm guessing)?.

He's gotten to beat his boss twice in plot combat, that's pretty good

Edited by -Cynthia-

Okay here's some newly established Canon since it's sort of a running gag now. Levski hates older women, with the HM being the one exception.

Examples?

Levski: Age 25-ish

Katie: Age 25-28

Daneka: Age 42

Xenia: Age 32 (I think >_>' )