• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Since the night has apparently not yet passed, I can see one of two things happening, knowing us:

Things burn down, or news of the reward finds the innkeeper and any unsavory sorts staying there in the middle of the night.

Or we could get lucky and just get ambushed in the morning.

The Phoenix did not have to go to Candycornia California today :awesome:

What the hell? "Insane mage"? "Wenches"? :huh:

It's like Snowy wrote that to goad us into blowing up the whole damn country XD

On that note, don't expect to much from Iso right now. His sixth sense for impending carnage will likely make him do something cautious.

But then there'd be no less infighting, and where's the fun in that?

Pfft, what's the fun in blending in? I'd much rather abuse the fact you can't kill me, and cause chaos as we go :P

Plus, you're one to talk Birdbrain :P

Ontop of that, I showed you my possible support list, The only people I actually semi-like are Morgan and Esphyr <_<

Edited by Nadesico

I can't do anything about Iso's hatred for half the group until we reach the capital/capitol(???) ... you're just being maniacal again <_<

Sooner or later, someone's going to have to grab that girl and shove a happy pill down her throat :P

Eric's sorta leaving, but, presuming there'll be an event soon, he'll come in as reinforcements. Needs some EXP, so he doesn't crumple in one hit.. to catch up with the group.

Edit: Shouldn't the five guys be in the same room? As well, isn't Chase basically at Kamilla's throat?

Edited by Snike

Kamilla for fifth roommate.

Actually, Morgan would win. Damn Miracle. >.<

^^Kelas and Isotov would probably team up. If they survived long enough to, that is. XD

Well, let's see... Tessa probably won't let anyone kill each other in her room, so Helios is safe... Arrin probably gets chucked out in the hall for being a guy, and I'll start taking bets for who knocks Kamilla out.

(Just out of curiosity, did you treat the siblings as units, or did they just end up together via the RNG?)

Edited by Darth Lacuna