• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

I could care less. He still didnt answer my question though

@ Cynthia: I never wrote in context that they were Septemian knights. I only suggested it.

Edited by Kai

Plot wise,I'm stopping for Esphyr's birthday if we are TSing that long of a time period.Speaking of which,random users shouldn't be able to generate a TS without mod approval.We should still be in Halton right now.

Or we could retcon that we'd just somehow managed to travel safely for a few days (thus explaining how we were in Septimus)...

That works too. the other group could have also traveled for a few days.

Esphyr isn't an anti-Sue. She's not "genuinely useless", she uses swords and magic and her "curse' is a super awesome sword of demon killing.

Edited by -Cynthia-

NO.

Seriously,guys?Is all you want to do make it so that we are wanted in every square inch of the goddamn continent!?Stop attacking guards,stop spawning overzealous guards in the first place,and for the love of god,stop blowing up buildings/people/towns/blocks/streets/universes already.

If it's a few days, this can be a morning, and, uh, Kai has to retcon, basically.

Edit: Ether, I acted in character, and I gave him three warnings. So, uh, don't bitch at me.

@All: Stats battle coming up soon, mmkay?

Edited by Snike

No. Bad Ether. There has to be the guards. Then there has to be the Kai that instigates the fight. Then there has to be a war.

@ Snike: Retcon what?

Edited by Kai

We are going by ground,mostly.We are deep into Halton.it would be Esphyr's Birthday before we reach Septimus,most likely,so if we want to TS,then I'm cutting into it,because plot event.

Guards do not stop and search every group that enters a town.A small town near the border is usally very lax,especially with no threat of war.Stop pulling shit just to start conflict.

And why do battles always start just as I'm close to leaving?Fuck you guys and your timezones >_>

Edited by Ether

We are going by ground,mostly.We are deep into Halton.it would be Esphyr's Birthday before we reach Septimus,most likely,so if we want to TS,then I'm cutting into it,because plot event.

She wanted her revenge. She was a mean, spiteful, little bitch and she would get her revenge! To confront the group outright was stupid, but to rob them blind before fighting, that was success. She needed to hurry though, and she knew just what to do. Riding fast and hard upon her own steed, she rushed towards the next town in their pathway. A small town of people whom had just been conquered by Halton that she could not remember the name of. It didn't matter to her at all though. The town was a slum, filled with poor and destitute and prostitutes, not the sort of place she would hang out in. However, she knew what to do. Heading for the inn, she booked out the rooms, leaving a small, friendly message with the innkeeper regarding the next big group of people to come by and instruction to give them the rooms.

Really? >___>

Edited by Snike

I think we should just say this is a town in the direction of Septimus, but we're still in Halton.

@above Ok, I can see the confusion...

Edited by -Cynthia-

No war approval from me. Also, I don't mind TSing, but not several days. The timeflow is weird enough already and we don't need one group spending five days while the other goes only two.

Edited by Snowy_One

Hokay. So, looking through things:

-We've arrived at a town

-The guards are asses

I think this describes every town we've ever been in that has guards TBH, so it could potentially just be a particularly twitchy town in Halton, yes? So maybe it's been a day or so, and we're at this town, and it's in Halton, and there's not gonna be a war. All in favor?