• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

I used a RNG. Note that there isn't full compatibility (some dislikes, some pairs split), but also is not arranged for massive hate. So if I had some sort of agenda, it's not very clear, even to me.

Edited by -Cynthia-

Depends on how many pages we're going to spend at the inn. Either way, it's an interesting turn of events to be thrown in a room in which we usually wouldn't choose.

Personally I would have liked to see double character holders to have their characters split up, but whatever.

Edited by Nadesico

Just went back and took a look at the last page of Snowy's old "starting an rp here" thread, and realized I've been following Nady's suggestions myself without even realizing it :blink::facepalm:

Epic realization aside, the whole NPC thing is really helping the story along. I don't have any good ideas for new ones yet, and most of that's supposed to be left up to Snowy anyway, but since we don't want to overwork ouah dea leada with too much work, I'll gladly contribute random things: Generic boss portraits, extra NPCs, subplots, bigger explosions, at least one of the three pegasus riders that every FE based rp should have, etc :awesome:

@ Bal

Cake?

Hmmmm.... I'm tempted to level the party for ****s and giggles.

As in, kick the parties ass.

EDIT: ****! I forgot about the EXP! Remind me tomorrow and I will get right on it!

Edited by Snowy_One

Just figured I bring this up before early, before it's too late.

Arguments

Battles:

-How often can a character attack?

-Have we made the usage of a trackable dice rolling site compulsory (Invisible Castle?)

Can't wait for the amount of enemies the group will have to fight. This is going to be hilarious. :D

I flipflopped on the training issue, but I am rationalizing it as: Tessa wouldn't go out looking for a match, but since the match came to her...

Edit: Also, there is sort of a disregard for her own well-being in general. You may have noticed it showing up in other instances as well. :)

Edited by Balcerzak

Esphyr's wound: She turned aside Tessa's blade before aiming a punch. However, her armor got caught as she zoned out. So she flipped over (likely bringing Tessa down ontop of her) as she tried to pull away. Her root bent over backwards and went around her back; piercing her between her light armor plates down near the bottom of the ribs/just below. Yes, it is a dirty root and yes, it might lead to some infection (though nothing major) if just healed with a staff.

Esphyr's wound:

I'm not sure I visualized it entirely right, but I tried.

Also, unexpected maiming was unexpected. I feel a scolding coming on for almost killing one of the chosen ones.