• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

I see. So, I'll assume she (Esphyr) will be suicidal for the next few pages, at the least?

Alright. Any suggestions for filler?

Edited by Snike

:DDDD

Anyways, I hope I get a semi-decent roll for Eric this time around.

Or not use a root, and have someone have the sense NOT to flail a sharp weapon mindlessly?

She has a good reason for what she's doing and saying. It's just... something that hasn't been revealed yet.

Just like Iso's dislike/distrust for the group as a whole ....

Yeah, I should've rephrased that. KO to 90% health decrease. Or it's some sort of spice., just for laughs.

Edited by Snike

Alright. Even though it has come time for me to get out of college, it has also come time for you to become free of whatever school you guys attend (most likely). As such, I will be looking for a second. Being a second entails the following: Helping to advance the plot if needed, helping to doll out any EXP I miss (I can get the basics, but may miss extra's) and keeping things running if I go missing. Here is what I want.

I want each of you to nominate up to two people other than yourself (and me). You must provide both a reason and a drawback for each. I will consider the reasons and contact the one I feel most appropriate. Here are my initial choices.

Cynthia: No denying she's a good Roleplayer. If quality was the only required qualification, she would be near the top. Plus, she has a good head for numbers that she's used to beat me over the head in tier topics. However, she's also a decently busy lady it seems, and I'm not sure I want to saddle her with the responsibility.

Phoenix: On the opposite end, Phoenix has more then enough time and willingness to help. However, I'm unsure how he will be able to handle the more technical end of the requirements.

Now, just because I didn't mention you doesn't mean anything. I think you are all great and I have enjoyed RPing with each and every one of you. I would be willing to true all of you with the position if that wouldn't also mean leading to mass chaos as well. That's why I've narrowed it down to these two. These are my picks, and I am interested in seeing yours.

I nominate:

Cynthia: She seems like she could handle the job the best, busy or not. She seems a lot more technically minded than me as well. The only drawback I see is that Cynthia seems like an exclusively adaptive person. More focused on adapting to the plot rather than forcing it along if it reaches a crawl.

Bal: Bal's a good contributor, both in feedback and in the actual chapter threads. Straight to the point, descriptive and honest. Drawbacks seems to be business and overall reaction minded. As before, more adaptive to plot than forceful of it.

That good? :)