Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

@Cynthia

It seems if they don't win or get it they're way, they're unsatisfied.

This is so ironic I can't stop laughing right now.

@Sage

I meant characters. Not the other players. And sometimes, I do not feel like expressing my ideas to the others, simply to Snowy/Cynthia/Phoenix. Phoenix just sprung a demon attack on us the other day, which once it happened, I didn't particularly like. But I shut my mouth and went along to get along, which you seem incapable of doing, as well, and rolled with it. I only need permission from Snowy and Cynthia. If you don't like it, I don't have to care.

I like Iso, Irina, Lev, Morgan, Cess, Rita, Viveka, Charlotte, Eric, Morgan, Esphyr and a few more I can't name right now. That's a lot.

Lots of people didn't like the demon attack Phoenix did. Not just me. They themselves voiced their discontent.

Bolded= You sort of do if many people agree because it means there's something wrong. And that remark is why everyone's pissed off at you.

Edited by Dark Sage

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

@Sage

Not really. Again, Cynthia and Snowy have final say.

But you don't have to be vocal about everything. Some things you can keep to yourself.

@Phoenix

You were. >_>

Plus I want your opinion.

Edited by psychout50

Snowy's voiced disapproval on your schemes after the fact because of their poor execution. I doubt he's going to let you come up with one again.

He gave approval, not knowing how much you were going to force your way through, the large scale of undead attacking, and how strong they'd be.

Oh no! How dare I voice criticism at illogicality. How dare I object to things. How dare I offer my opinion on stuff! How dare I object when you try to force stuff at us.

Why I'm just a prima dona, just going out of my way to make you miserable! I'm nothing but a tool who delights in being mean. I go out of my way to give others a hard time!

Edited by Dark Sage

@Sage

Which the numbers and powers were both cut down. Like your point.

I can just go to Cynthia. Snowy was vocal about the others disappointment, other stuff, not too much.

@Sage

Which the numbers and powers were both cut down. Like your point.

I can just go to Cynthia. Snowy was vocal about the others disappointment, other stuff, not too much.

Cynthia also didn't like your schemes.

And your way of cutting down my point seems to be calling me an asshole. What class! What cleverness!

To those not named Psych, am I really an asshole?

Edited by Dark Sage

A bit high-strung and perhaps quick to criticize? Probably. Asshole? No.

I'm the asshole around here, dammit.

Lol you wish. I am the most terrible. Only a true asshole could describe the allure of Grandma Bluehead!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!

fireline.gif

I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE!!! SIX PAGES OF UTTER BULLSH*T(though Cynthia's ranting was actually quite interesting) AND ALL I GET FOR IT IS THE KNOWLEDGE THAT AS SOON AS I CHECK THE RP THREAD I'M GOING TO SEE MOUNTAINS OF GODMODDING BULLSH*T?!!! WHAT THE FUCK?!!!

Not sure I can be entirely partial on that one, as I am in the set of people exasperated at certain events as well.

Seeing no further developments in the RP, I'm going to have my characters pass out, then do so myself. In case I don't make another Chat post, see y'all later.

~throws a bucket of water over Phoenix~

~and another one~

~repeats for a while~

I warned you, man... you knew you were gonna see all this...

Edited by The Clockwork Alchemist

@ Kiryn

I'm alright now ... I promise I won't kill him ... tonight >_>'

@ Sage

Yeah, thanks '-_-

@ Cynthia

Two would be too many when those mages and their bullsh*t are involved ... and you know this.(what? two or three pages?)

@ Psych

Shut up.

EDIT: Toning down the fire a bit.

Edited by Phoenix

It's really not a good idea to stick your hand in the dragon's mouth.

I like to think of it as his arm, down the Phoenix's throat, myself. But that analogy works just as well.

Edited by Snike