Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

Not sure what else to add to the VivxDerek convo :/

@ Kiryn

If only Kelas could somehow notice the wyverns on the roof. Oh! I have an idea! >:)

Edited by Phoenix

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

@ Alch: Yeah, pretty much.

Guys, is there a 5 EXP bonus to level 1 characters for last chapter?

Edited by Snike

FALSE:

Viveka-stats-update1.gif

With just a little extra work, you can put any pic you want in these things :)

What do I need to do then?

In other news, I updated my bad fanfic theater thing. Check it out.

Edited by Dark Sage

Esphyr's stress is coming from her healing of Tessa. It was a huge load for her and probably temporarily weakened her immune system, adding more stress as her body had to work harder to stay well. She'll be 'fine' before too long (fever will break as the stress fades), but I am making this clear right now.

Yes, plotwise, Esphyr can cast and heal due to her background. However, even a weak heal or lighting a torch magically is going to result in LOTS of stress and problems and can't be used in combat anyways.

What do I need to do then?

STEP 1. Make a sprite sheet without the picture. Save it as a gif or png. Doesn't matter.

STEP 2. There is no step 2. Get some coffee or something.

STEP 3. Open a program for editing pics(MS Paint, Photo Plus, Gimp, Photoshop, whatever). Start a new photo, and paste the sprite sheet you made into the picture(it's important that you don't just open the sprite sheet cause you need room to work.)

STEP 4. Paste the person you want to use into the picture as well, then edit their face into the sheet however you like. Crop the sprite sheet after you add the face, then export/save.

STEP 5. Upload.

Y'know what kills that, Phoenix? The fact that Eric's with the other group right now.

I really wanted that to land on someone important, but I settled for having a random joe shout out until Kelas hears him and comes to investigate.

Thanks but there's a problem with that.

First, I splice all the sprites from the FE6 page and I can only have one window/file open on Microsoft Photoshop so I splice correctly...Only when I have to copy and paste it onto a new window, it turns black and white. Then when I try to edit it in paint, it screws up and becomes like a photo negative thingy, so yeah, I have to rely on Kanami's picture.

Thanks but there's a problem with that.

First, I splice all the sprites from the FE6 page and I can only have one window/file open on Microsoft Photoshop so I splice correctly...Only when I have to copy and paste it onto a new window, it turns black and white. Then when I try to edit it in paint, it screws up and becomes like a photo negative thingy, so yeah, I have to rely on Kanami's picture.

You really shouldn't use two separate programs unless they're very compatible(like Paint and PhotoPlus).

@ Kiryn

What if he decides to go hunt down and kill the culprit? Kirn's on the roof ... he might spot him before heading in, and mention killing him on the way out XD

If that doesn't work, I don't know. Just thought that would be funny. Was definitely fun to write. A lot of people have been downplaying the animal defecation issue to absolute zero ... for damn good reasons but hey, there is comedic value in sadistic wyverns.

Edited by Phoenix

@Kai:Atleast give him a halberdier class with Ephraim's battle sprite or something...

Parents are demoting. Like they did from FE7 to FE8. Halby -> General. I can post a list of demotions if anyone would like

@Kai:... Fine. But he better have Zephyrtwine and it better be as good as the other CWs.

He wont have Zephyrtwine. He passed it down to his kid. Or maybe Chase didnt have any kids...

@ Mage Girls: DONT KILL THEM UNLESS YOU DONT WANT MIDNIGHT BACK!!

Don't be too harsh Kanami. He's having a breakdown as it is about it.

It's mostly Psych and Kai.

No, Kai has taken Kanami's place as the person that ruins the RP.

Kai's not making sense? :/ That's new, he was always borderline reasonable when I saw his posts, but that was mainly due to his posts seldom involving anyone other then Helios.

Why are you flattering me? Where is Kanami and what did you do to her? Kai hit his head and cant be as funny anymore. -_-

Kai tried to control NPCs for some reason (no we didn't give him permission). It wasn't pretty.

Do you want me to start bitching about this? You would lose pretty quickly...

(Snowy=sucks)= ..... No objections from me :/ Just remember you said that, not me :/ I just think you're incompetent :P

Which is why you are the most awesome RP'er that was in this RP. If you come back Phoenix and i will set Ether and Snowy on fire.

I havent read the RP yet. I dont know why there are so many hate posts against Psych's mages. Though i wont be surprised when i do read the RP.....

"He looked kinda like General Armstrong" is a hilarious description, especially since General Armstrong is a chick. (I assume you meant her brother.)

I totally meant Major :sweatdrop:

Because Psych's mages have no personality, keep showing up when we don't want them to, their objectives and actions make no sense, and Psych at one point was suggesting having one of them rape Helios. That and he godmods when using them and keeps shoving them down our throat.

Shanice stole Midnight, not the mage girls.

Finally, there is a difference between you and Kanami. Kanami doesn't try to ruin the RP, she objects to incredibly stupid things. Big difference. Since you seem to go out of your way to be a jerk, I suggest you shape up and and take a break for a bit before continuing or people will kill you.

Edited by Dark Sage