• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Reinforcements, and the fact he isn't on they bounty list. This will put him on it. Also, go ahead.

Random thought: Anyone in favor of a Useful Notes thread? Basically, it would be a thread for information that people could use to make RP posts better and more believable. People would post on what they know, and others with relevant knowledge could verify. (For example, I'd do a section on horses and how they do and don't work, etc., someone with relevant knowledge could do a first aid section, stuff like that). Links to useful articles/wiki entries could also be provided. It would also be useful for worldbuilding (people in charge could post bits about the culture of different places, currency system, how magic canonically works, wyverns, etc.) It wouldn't really be for gaining expertise, just for sharing info to make actions more believable. Anyone interested?

Edited by Darth Lacuna

Please don't answer that. I just ran out of brain bleach.

OOC: Cue burning village.

Edited by Snike

I try to keep active. School doesn't help, though. Neither does work, which I'm about to go to. BBL.

Random thought: Anyone in favor of a Useful Notes thread? Basically, it would be a thread for information that people could use to make RP posts better and more believable. People would post on what they know, and others with relevant knowledge could verify. (For example, I'd do a section on horses and how they do and don't work, etc., someone with relevant knowledge could do a first aid section, stuff like that). Links to useful articles/wiki entries could also be provided. It would also be useful for worldbuilding (people in charge could post bits about the culture of different places, currency system, how magic canonically works, wyverns, etc.) It wouldn't really be for gaining expertise, just for sharing info to make actions more believable. Anyone interested?

I've got wyverns and several demon types covered. (Stuff that Katie and Morgan should likely know things about, etc)

For individual/specific wyvern personalities please visit my profile.

By the way, Lacuna ... awesome idea. Similar to my profile idea, but based on the world/way of the world rather than characters in particular. We may be reaching the end of the days of retcon :)

See, Nady? Improve as you go ... exactly as I said.

I approve. OH GOD I approve!

Tired of having to look over your shoulder for possible retcons? :P

Cause uh ... <.< >.> I am too ... *coughNadycough* :mellow:

Heh, Improve as you go? Sure, wait a few more days and you'll see the flaw in your method.

Anyway, I wasn't against improving the system as you go, I was opposed to Snowy and your actions to put off current issues, and saying you'd deal with them 'as they came' when we'd already encountered the problem. I'm sure I've said this more then once, so either learn to read, or upgrade you memory.

As for retcons, pffft, from what I've read so far, the only retcons that occured was when you stupidly set fire to the inn, and begged Snowy to make the fire of a much lesser scale. Furthermore, my actions may change what you have planned for the future, but seldom affect or contradict what has happened so far.

I'll take this as an invitation to full out war with you Birdie :P

@Kai, PvP? Couldn't you just do that via PM? If not, it's probably more a Forum game thread then a creativity one.

Edited by Nadesico

Somewhere? They're not exactly after the crimson weapons, so them following you across the border and constantly hounding you doesn't really makes sense. As with Reika, they may or may not appear in the future (Reika has a higher chance, since I'll either need to make her join, or kill her off for the Crimson daggers).