• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

@ GMs

Have you two learned nothing? I don't wanna sound like Cuddles here, but this is bullsh*t. Why did Psych get a third chance to throw the group off track?

Edited by Phoenix

I care what psych does obviously, but what do you expect me to do? It's not as if I can delete his posts. I have no more power than the rest of you, don't act as if I have some responsibility I'm shirking here.

I care what psych does obviously, but what do you expect me to do? It's not as if I can delete his posts. I have no more power than the rest of you, don't act as if I have some responsibility I'm shirking here.

You can say no. If he doesnt listen, we ignore his posts. He will get sick of it and stop.

Bal, your avy is creepier then the incest fanart you linked me!

Mission accomplished. (Creepy was the goal, not necessarily freaking you or anyone in particular.)

@ GMs

Have you two learned nothing? I don't wanna sound like Cuddles here, but this is bullsh*t. Why did Psych get a third chance to throw the group off track?

Psych isn't being given opportunities. He's forcibly trying to take them, and in the event of plot inertia (nothing else happening immediately visible), he makes the most noise and seems the most relevant. And it's not like he can just be ejected from the RP. Or what are you suggesting should happen?

I am the great destroyer. I am the cruel heartless bastard who'll kill when it needs doing. I will burn

people's sh*t to the ground. You have all you need to destroy this crap. Just give me the rights.

fireline.gif

Sorry ... fire-trip -_-

Hey Kai y'know what happens when horses overeat?

Also Kelas did lock him back in that morning, anyway.

They pull a Luminothe (Bad reference)

Oh wai- buzz kill. <_<

Edited by Solf J. Kimblee

And yet he still ignores the fact that his RPers are hugely polarized against one of his others, and has chosen the "do nothing" route.

I'm not 'gone'. Just posting between fights.

Then how about you do us all a favor and stop being so worthless? All you seem to do is encourage Ether to have his cyber orgies. You are the RP's main mod. USE YOUR POWER!

I said no to psych's last plot pretty clearly, but he went ahead with it anyway and technically he did have approval from Snowy.

This is where the term "cracking the whip" comes from.

I DID NOT GIVE HIM PERMISSION FOR A THIRD ATTEMPT AT BEING A VILLAIN! I gave him no permission at all! That's it. That should be the end of the matter. I shouldn't HAVE to use my power because it's something that shouldn't be happening. Psych, I have not given you permission, so DROP IT! NOW!

I DID NOT GIVE HIM PERMISSION FOR A THIRD ATTEMPT AT BEING A VILLAIN! I gave him no permission at all! That's it. That should be the end of the matter. I shouldn't HAVE to use my power because it's something that shouldn't be happening. Psych, I have not given you permission, so DROP IT! NOW!

Good Snowy.

See Phoenix? How come i did in one post what you failed to do in a million?

Edited by Solf J. Kimblee

Crack harder.