• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Not the french language or anything, just the accents.

Better idea:

I'll just do what I do with Lev and replace certain things so they sound a certain way. This=These etc.

I'm too lazy to type out accents. They seem a little inconsistent anyway (if Lev has one, shouldn't Irina/Ivanko/Ivan have one too?)

I think th's turn to z's in a french accent (zis, zese, zat etc.) from what I remember of Fleur/Madame Maxime from Harry Potter.

Edited by -Cynthia-

I'm too lazy to type out accents. They seem a little inconsistent anyway (if Lev has one, shouldn't Irina/Ivanko/Ivan have one too?)

I think th's turn to z's in a french accent (zis, zese, zat etc.) from what i remember of Fleur/Madame Maxime from harry Potter.

@ Lev vs Irina

Levski's a pure Zaftran(if we ever go there, expect Russian out the ass)

Irina was raised by Ivanko(hearing him talk the most). Ivanko himself lost his accent growing up outside Zaftran influence. Irina knows just enough of the language to not come across like an idiot. Levski's second language is common, so I drop his "a"s whenever I can remember to to emphasize his accent.

Ivan does have an accent, but it's not as thick as Lev's.

@ The French thing

Yep, similar to the German accent, Th is always swapped with Z or zh(zh will make it easier to not misinterpret the word), though I never understood why XD

@ Harry Potter

Yeah, I just look stuff up and played Front Mission 4 once(a game where the Russians and the Germans are somehow beaten by a blonde French girl in a mech along with her European friends >_>' )

Edited by Phoenix