Stephanie

Shanice

Kamilla (unless I change my mind)<---Last gift from Cuddles ;_;

People with accents:

Isotov=Slight Russian

Levski=Thick Russian

Ivan=Slight Russian

Daneka=Thick French

Shamus=Thick Irish (Yeah he still exists)

Miranda=Very Slight Israeli (don't ask)

Edited by Phoenix

You mean Yiddish?

Also it doesn't make sense. Why would Iso, who spent less time with Ivanko, somehow have a Russian accent, yet Irina who spent most of her time with them does not? I'm curious.

@ The French thing

Yep, similar to the German accent, Th is always swapped with Z or zh(zh will make it easier to not misinterpret the word), though I never understood why XD

I'm debating German vs Turkish since Heinz is a German name. I guess Polish?

Given that Elyisima and Halton didn't really seem to have much of an accent or specific language, I figured Septimus would speak Common too, with maybe Septimian as a partial language to tell locals from visitors (country is as weird as it is, need some way to tell people apart). According to the Character Thread Reika comes from Araphane, don't know where that is.

Her name is Japanese though, but if she comes from Septimus you could probably go for either a German/Japanese accent. Figure I'll change Septimus to being based on Germany and Japan, it's slightly easier. Dunno how Korea counts as bizzare anyway.

Heinz doesn't really have much of an accent himself, he grew up in Septimus but left the country after Markus and Sophie died, so he probably lost most of whatever accent he originally had. He can still speak the language though.

She came from a place called Araphane. I'm not sure which part of the major countries it's in.

EDIT: Ok, British it is. Forget about what I just said.

Edited by Dark Sage

I've been to Japan before, but I'm not particularly familiar with the language or the culture, so I've been mainly relying on Germany. Will try to add more Japanese, but Septimus probably will be slanted towards German.

@ Iso's accent

Iso was raised by his parents(pure blooded Zaftrans), he had a thicker accent just like Levski, and his second language is common. He ran away about a week after his parents were killed. His accent has degraded over the years.

Irina on the other hand was more attached to her uncle and the accent never stuck with her. Training to ride wyverns also helped steer her away from her mother who otherwise would have influenced her into having the accent too.

@ Yiddish

I guess so XD (though it's so slight it hardly matters)

EDIT:

@ Accents of my characters

Just assume that any character with an accent knows common as their "second language".

Edited by Phoenix

I lol'd at the Pocky.

Svetlana is at least sufficently distracted by fish that it gets her to stop fighting for the moment. Well, unless the fight was about fish in the first place. Then they're hosed.

Edited by -Cynthia-

I lol'd at the Pocky.

Svetlana is at least sufficently distracted by fish that it gets her to stop fighting for the moment. Well, unless the fight was about fish in the first place. Then they're hosed.

The pocky made sense, but I couldn't have the Myrm spawn a fish like I wanted to because that would be an ass pull(fish at a cathedral?). I figured that calming at least one of them would be enough.

Whistle, bit of advise on the fight. Don't mimic Psych's battles and have the characters focus. If possible try to resolve any engagements first, then decide who should attack. Not everyone needs to attack, and it's a huge bummer to have a character KO'ed before turn 2 because you decided to have several characters gang up on them.

Also, if Morgan can make it out without dropping off, that would be wonderful.