Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

@ Lining up

I lol'd

@ The Cousins Dodge and Dodgier

... that would be epic o_O' of course that would make Tessa Swedish=Elysimian???

@ Talking to the HM

I don't know why but that put dirty jokes in my head(something along the lines of "I bet you wanna talk to the HM :hat: ", but that's mostly just me)

Edited by Phoenix

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

I just realized that I hadn't added Bal as a friend yet! XD (epic fail)

@ Triage

All Iso can really do is ... like move people around. Do they have broken bones? He can make splints and stitch wounds shut and stuff. Damn you, Charlotte! You leave right when we need you!

I don't know, he can walk more than Arrin => see who all else is down (Arrin's pretty well stuck where he is.) There's also a bit of a "shit, X person went down?" and a "gah don't die" bit that could happen too. (Some of the KO characters look rather not-alive.)

And yeah one of Tessa's two or three heals should be Pary. But she's busy.

Edited by The Clockwork Alchemist

@ Triage

All Iso can really do is ... like move people around. Do they have broken bones? He can make splints and stitch wounds shut and stuff. Damn you, Charlotte! You leave right when we need you!

You know, someone could have reasoned with her and said she didn't have to come along and talk with Jace. But instead the HM just started grabbing people, and no one else made an argument against.

Edited by -Cynthia-

You know, someone could have reasoned with her and said she didn't have to come along and talk with Jace. But instead the HM just started grabbing people, and no one else made an argument against.

It's called "in the moment". This is why we have things Obi-Wan Kenobi getting lightsabered by Darth Vader, and Luke Skywalker falling from Cloud City, or that scene where Porkins died. Logic doesn't always get through, Cynthia >_>'

@ Triage

I thought Bal did a post about that already.

Tessa patched a few people up, found Alex in the process, and is also about to keel over. Tessa is not really in healing shape. We need to present her with Pary and maybe one person who REALLY needs the heals and then let her rest.

I guess my point is, there should be a reaction to half the party being near-dead, and there isn't much.

Edited by The Clockwork Alchemist

@ Kiryn

Kiryn: Triage, triage, triage!

^That's you right now XD

Phoenix: Iso! I choose you!

^That's me right now XD

Iso: Katie, Katie, Katie, Miranda, Katie!

I'll see what I can do.

Sooo ... any other problems with IrinaxLevski? The fact that they're my characters should only stall things ... which they already did.

@ RP

Snike pulled a Mulan didn't he?

Alex is really Alexis? :blink:

Then...where's his pet dragon and cricket?

No. Non. Nein. Nyet. Dozo.

I don't have a problem with IrinaxLev unless people complain due to NPC status (well people whose opinions I care about complain)

You're so socially bias! XD

@ Snike

Hang on, I'll add that in.

So,Damian swung at a generic and Alex(missing both times),and got ROFLcritted by Alex,and KO'd

RNG hates my characters lately(they aren't supposed to be 2HKO'd by physicals,man),but Damian gains 12 Exp.

Also,progress of AiyaxIrina C,DamianxEsphyr B and DamianxAiya A?Which ones can I finalize,and how close are the ones I can't?

Edited by Kleine

Now would be a decent time for Esphyr to notice that Derek is dragging Damian back,unconscious,with an axe wound across his shoulder,and a lance wound in his stomach.