Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

I'm still against the idea of writing up Pegasi, seems like unnecessary clutter. And while it's unlikely, I don't think RP'ers that have no direct links to Pegasi should be making stuff up. Furthermore, there are no pegasi as of yet, and there are alot of articles which would be more valuable.

Writing Pegasi lore when there are no Pegasi around doesn't make sense, and if someone makes a character with Pegasi later, they might want to make their own article which contradicts with what you've written.

In short, what I'm saying is

In relation to writing up guides/rules.

If it doesn't concern you, then back off.

Of course that's just my opinion, personally I doubt we'll ever get Pegasi in this as PC's.

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

I might make a Pegasus/Falcoknight enemy at some point, but probably not a PC. I actually considered being a Peg Knight at first, but I wanted a Crimson Weapon.

@ Nady

Back around chapter 3 I had considered making a third and final character. It would have been a pegasus rider, but there was no way I'd make my final character any earlier than chapter 10-12ish. Iso's subplots are far more important and I needed to focus more fully on those until after we make some progress.

Also, anything involving pegasi concerns me B)

If people have anything to add to the wyvern article, they certainly may. That's why I want Lacuna to collab with me on it. Pegasi and horses are similar enough :P

Umm quick question. Exactly why are pegasi, or at least pegasus rider units so resistant to magic attacks? Was that to counter wyverns' high defense, or something in universe related?

Edited by Phoenix

Considered making isn't making :/

Pegasi riders were something I considered for Kamilla as well :/

It doesn't mean anything does it?

I'm just saying (example)

-Cynthia makes a Pegasus Rider,

-Lore for Pegasus should be left to Cynthia

Furthermore this is going completely against your

"Deal with the problems as they come"

ideology, as your making up stuff for the latter, which at present have no relevance.

Pegasi are naturally resistant to magic for some inexpicable reason.

I'm kind of with Nady on this one, although not every topic has a clear person to write it.

@ Pegasi article

If Cynthia wants to do it. She should. If not. Someone else likely will.

@ Dealing with problems

There is no problem to be dealt with regarding pegasi at the moment. You're kind of just saying there's a problem simply because you think an existent species of flying horse is entirely irrelevant. Long story short ... you're making up problems.

EDIT: @ Magic resistance

Yeah, that's what I thought :facepalm:

Edited by Phoenix

It doesn't. I was just bringing up the fact that I'd like to be involved when it is written up. If you guys would rather wait til a rider shows up, I'm perfectly fine with it ... expect a rider soon rather than later now, though :awesome:

Edited by Phoenix

-_- Why the hell are we arguing then <_<

*Shrugs* That's fine, despite the fact I hate you, you manage Isotov and Irina well enough to be able to handle a third.

Read my sig :mellow:

If I do add a third and FINAL character, it would most likely have nothing to do with (not have any history with) Iso and Irina, so that opens up some new angles :)

bitch, i'll cut you! i'll make you hurt so bad, you'll wish i'd just kill you instead

Are you threatening me? I'll split open your nutsack and shove them where your eyeballs should be before you even touch me! :angry:

Jk, I know you meant the other one XD

Hmm, a new character? Will Kamilla get on well with this one or will it be Isotov's characters versus mine? XD

Cause I can guarantee Isotov won't like Reika, and Irina doesn't like Reika already I think XD

I have 4 characters! Reika, Dalton, Jones, KamillaXD

@ Quote

Bianchi's pretty violent eh? XD

Anyway, the third and FINAL(can't stress that enough I suppose) character would be a pegasus rider. She'd have absolutely nothing to do with Iso and Irina, so the only way she'd become a Kamilla hater is if you did something ridiculously mean to either her or the pegasus :unsure:

@Quote

......Just a bit

I haven't thrown Amari on the grill yet have I..... good idea, next inn we visit, Kamilla's cooking, and not poisoning anyone! Instead she going to serve a fresh healthy horse. Roast Amari? Sounds tasty, no?

If I wasn't an old lonely crone, I wouldn't be wasting my life online, on some forum which is based around a near dead franchise :P Though I'm not exactly sure what the difference between lonely and bored are, since if someone walked into my life, I wouldn't be lonely or bored. They might end up in hospital though

Social banter aside, wondering what Snowy expects us to do in (12hours) ish when the nooblets (Rein, Kai) get on and start being random, considering we've exhausted the days events IMO :/ And If I don't have anything to do, I seriously will start considering setting the inn aflame.

That was ... elaborate ....

That does it. I'm just going to have Iso find Katie so I can get back to work. There's not much else to do until we reach the capital anyway :(