• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Because people who don't like ice cream are evil. Helenos doesn't like ice cream.

What about people who liek Ice cream,but occasionally use it for unorthodox purposes?

Ether, there's new bait for you. Looks like a troll.

Your mission, if you choose to except it, is to use your feminine whiles to get rid of it. >_>

Edited by psychout50

Because people who don't like ice cream are evil. Helenos doesn't like ice cream.

Does the goddess like ice cream?

Sherbet is for evil people who want to be good but can't manage to taste the divinity of ice cream.

What about people who like both? Is that considered neutrality?

I have an Idea. Remember the BS Akenia game. Why not have one of thoses? Basically they are chapters that revolve around one character. One example would be Charlette getting back Jerdon but having to fight her way trough with the help of a couple of people. There will be a roster and your character has to sign up. There is limited space and your character must have a valid reason for being there. Example: I dont want Alferis in Damians side chapter. These would take place after the RP is over. There can be timeskips involved. Feedback?

@ Snike: Is Eric talking about the battles?

Edited by Solf J. Kimblee

Yes. The goddess likes Ice Cream. She likes it a lot. Since she doesn't have to worry about dietary matters, she has larders full of ice cream on the moon. She's even gone so far as to place it between two slices of chocolate bread.

Edit: >.< As soon as dinner finishes, my uncle calls up wanting me to come down and fix his AC.

Edited by Snowy_One

Y'know,a tripwire won't do its job if you put a neon sign stating that there is a tripwire. There is a similar logical fallacy that you are causing Psych,can you guess what it is?

@ Snike: Is Eric talking about the battles?

Yes.

@ Gaiden chapters: Good idea.

@ Kai's x chapter idea

Not too bad. It gives one of Ivanko's goals a bit more relevance, but after the rp is over is a bit too far off, as some of these events are more likely to happen before then.