Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

Next time pairings come up, im raging. Helios X his hand comments, i will choke you with your intestines.

Kai: Mom can you get me my coffee.

Mom: Get it yourself!

Kai: Okay mom. -_-

@ Feeny: Psych did it too. IDK i liek raegin for no reason.

Edited by Solf J. Kimblee

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Hi, my name's Kiryn and I no longer exist.

Not sure what you mean by the (s). Xenia's an enemy NPC and bound to be worm food at some point so she doesn't count, and if Charlotte's coming off as icy I'm doing something wrong.

Judging by the sheer number of characters we have, someone is bound to be left unpaired. Find a romantic partner for:

Kelas

Pary

Dani

Conrad

Helios

Heinz

Probably more I'm not thinking of right now, but these are some examples. I assume NPCs are free from your everyone must be partnered nonsense?

Kelly might get Iso, if Katie dies, the odds of which are approaching 1 right now.

Pary has his left hand. Helios has his right.

Conrad needs more development before we can call it.

Heinz is married to his knives.

Of these, Dani is probably the most evident one.

It's possible to be a woman with common sense and not be an ice queen you know. There is some room in between "idiot" and "bitch" I could probably fit a character into.

Kai...stop doing crack or whatever.

Edited by -Cynthia-

Part of my liking of pairings comes from my frustration with FE's FAIL romance systems. ESPECIALLY FE9 GRRRRRRRR!!!(and by extension FE10 which I haven't played, though I read the endings and am seriously disappoint)

Kai...stop doing crack or whatever.

I should stop before i get suspended again. I'll deal with Snike when i get back from getting Coffee. Life lesson. Home brew taste liek shit.

@Snike The Pythagorean theorem is indeed A^+B^=C^. I was just saying it differently. Geometry isn't my expertise in math, so I'm trying to completely understand the ins and outs of Pythagorean theorem. Sorry I wasn't more clear.

@Kai Regarding that spoiler. :wtf: ;_; :blink: Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

@Lachesis being a slut: She's not exactly Ms. Purity either. For instance, in my version of FE4, LachesisxAzel is the official pairing (always go with that one) who had a son that was a Bard that was another of Celice's tactitians. She cheated on him for Beowulf and later when Azel and Beowulf died, she turned to Fin for comfort. I presume they married because otherwise...let's just say that Nanna and Delmud would be HALF-siblings instead of STEP-siblings.

So yeah.

Fun Fact: According to my father who is a professor of Russian literature at Northwestern University, I'm one of the top 1% people when it comes to my literary skills.

Edited by Dark Sage

Just noticed something. AlfxEsphyr is so similar to DamianxEsphyr that I'm starting to not even care about the three-way. I mean with Esphyr it's like a first come first served thing really. With that, there's no reason to hate on Damian for being the earliest party member and the one that hired her. The only thing to be peeved about is the fact that Halton is only polygamic because that was the only excuse that could be made for Damian's behavior.

@ Kai

Suspended? ... *sigh* ... yeah ... okay.

@ Sage

Reveal to me the spoiler! Now! Pm if you must!

Edited by Phoenix

I should stop before i get suspended again. I'll deal with Snike when i get back from getting Coffee. Life lesson. Home brew taste liek shit.

Yeah, sure. Feel free to try.

Edit: Nvm @ spoiler.

Edited by Snike

Sage. We're currently actually in Septimus, and going in further. The border would be the wrong direction, unless I miss my mark, or our plans changed, or Alf just has different plans.

Back from the movies.

Pary can steal Charlotte, (sarcasm) who is totally into older men. (end of sarcasm) :awesome:

Morgan can interview Cess now.

Rita is probably 10% with Eric and Dani. >_> Pary might be 25% with Charlotte.

Cess has no one. ;_;

What's with all the romantic supports though? I demand Iso and Chase support, this very instant! Or Irina and Viveka! Or Arrin and Lev Pary Helios Alf ......Hienz?

Im pissed now even more then before. My cousin was driving and she was hit by a drunk driver. Fuck. ;_;

Is she alright?

She's alive. Thats all i know.

I got a call from my aunt crying, saying to give it to my mother. I asked what happened and she told me.

He did? Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-

Anyways my guy wasnt direct about it. Chase is edging towards Hienz so watch it.

Chase doesn't really have any evidence against Heinz, though I don't really care if you want to follow him around like Reika does. Also Sage, why does Reika want to rat out Heinz anyway? He has plenty of excuses if she does, but it doesn't seem very in character for Reika, who hates most of the party and is a spy herself, to go rat out on Heinz just because a bunch of drunken mercenaries attacked and took away Morgan.

Heinz does talk to people if he has a reason (Alex getting beat up, free cake), but he probably won't initiate things otherwise.

Knives are awesome.

At Kai: That sucks :/

Its sucks even more that i cant see her. Im only posting here to take my mind off of it but its totally not working.

@ Reika ratting out Heinz: She is very manipulative. She can either use it as blackmail or just tell. Remember Pary?

OK. Divert yourself by focusing your angst on me. You said you'd 'deal' with me. Do so now.

Well, she can use it to gain some trust in the group if she contributes enough. Also read the posts closer. She's considering ratting him out, telling Morgan her suspicions. Not that she definitely will.

Why would she besides trust? Well like Kai said, she could blackmail Heinz. Really, I'm surprised no one suspected Heinz since he rarely does anything and he joined under for underwhelming reasons Another reason she might is because she's worried Heinz might kill her in her sleep, so it could serve as protection.

She does hate the party, so she'd tell a bit, to take the heat off her and transfer it to Heinz, but not enough that they may get their throats cut in their sleep.

@Kai I'm taking a break on FE5. I have to restart it often for the sole reason that whenever I try to capture the boss, the RNG hates me and I score a crit when I don't want to. Since I want to capture him to get his stuff, this is bad. Another time, I did capture him, but I accidentally released him and I didn't even get his stuff. So yeah, I never have trouble with the chapter itself, it's just luck.

Something like that happen to you?

Edited by Dark Sage