Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

I wasnt thinking of the accident for two seconds while i was posting in the RP. Then i remembered when i saw my Aunt come in crying. Damn.

@ Sage: There is a reason Emulators have Savestates. So far im in chapter 7 AA'ing.

Edited by Solf J. Kimblee

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

~staggers into topic with several small cousins and a small dog attached; finally dislodges cousins and dog, shoos them back home~

Ohai. Kiryn the human jungle gym, reporting for duty.

@Tristan: Awesome. I'm assuming he is on the slighter side, and his pegasus is pretty big... also nice allusions there XD

@Leaving: FINALLY yey

@Tristan: Awesome. I'm assuming he is on the slighter side, and his pegasus is pretty big... also nice allusions there XD

Yes and yes, he's about 5'9 130 and the pegasus is like a warhorse charger with a horn and wings.

@ Snike

Hey, I just killed that Bulbasaur looking thing. Are there any surprises coming up that I should know about? >_>'

Not really. Uh, next segment in 10-15 minutes is Sazh and Vanille, so have fun with that one.

In other news, you want the details for Derek and Alex, or did Kiryn send hers in yet?

@ RP: -.- Should've left the TS to Cynthia. Oh well.

Go head and send me the details. Arrin project starts whenever I get Kiryn's details on him(I'd risk just spriting based on the art but ... meh, better talk to her about it first)

Send what wait huh? ~confus~ oh the Arrin stuff. No I still need to >_< sorry, keep pushing him down the cue

I was thinking more of just a tall Thoroughbred or Shagya sort of a build for the pegasus, but okay, that should be interesting actually.

Edited by The Clockwork Alchemist

I'm sorry about your cousin Kai. Oh yeah, yesterday was my sister's birthday, but I wasn't around to celebrate because I was at Dad's house. I did by my gift ahead of time though.

And yes, I made a savestate for that point when the RNG screws me over, I'm just reluctant to use them as a general principle.

I'm sorry you're not feeling better Snowy. Just take it easy.

Edited by Dark Sage

Morning guys. Looks like i arrived a little earlier then i expected...

@ FE5: Weaken him first, then have Finn or Halva capture him. Halva got lucky and caught him in my game.

Edited by Solf J. Kimblee

*flies in all dramatic like, and purposely kicks over the coffee maker in a minor hissy fit before landing*

Grrrrrrrrr.

Went to check to see if Star Wars Galaxies was still any fun, but my desktop can't handle the graphics so well. I need a laptop nao! Grrrrrrrrrrr. <---Not a new problem, just something that I've been freshly angered by.

*kicks out a leg of one of the tables*

*table breaks*

Grrrrrrrrr.