• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Like I said, nothing wrong there. Those lines are glove seams. They're supposed to be there. That's one of the few realistic aspects of an outfit like that >_>'

Example: http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1331/864021711_d468bee22b.jpg

The same seams are on her boots too if you hadn't noticed >_>'

Edited by Phoenix

Excellent distraction.

In the RP, anyone want to interact with one of my characters while we wait for the timeskip?

When one of the criticisms pointed at you is that you're not a very reliable GM in the first place, that doesn't sound that difficult.

Yeah, it's certainly not the pains of running the RP that's getting to you. You don't even have Kanami pointing out your shortcomings any more. The only way you could have things any easier is if you didn't have to change topics all the time.

I know FE lets you forge tomes and all, but how does that work exactly? Smelting a book doesn't make much sense.

That is what i would like to know. I would say it was adding a new incantation or something of that sort.

Aiya: ##FoS: Morgan(mafia players will recognize this term. Atleast they should)

Yeah, she's wrong, but it gives something to do, and it seems odd that no one made note of it yet.

This is awesome! Orange flavored milk shakes are popping up everywhere! I love orange flavored shakes! They're like donut flavored w*shot*

@ Forging tomes

It would require an excellent book maker to forge a tome >_>'

@ Cynthia heading things

You realize that the only thing she doesn't handle are starting new chapters, and hinting at the plot, right? In fact, Snike and Cynthia seem to have a subplot going that's nearly equal to the main plot in overall importance(not in world scale importance, but in novel scale importance).

@ Stuff

I don't even know ...