Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

Fixed. Next time though, roll the counter.

Next time, realize you were supposed to. That's why it looks like I double in some of my PVP rolls.

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

You just did this so Helios would win. I'd rather have fought Alf or Helios, or hell, Chase.

Helios and Aiya for Semis.

Might I ask why you have 4 rolls for Aiya?

Why do we even bother?

Still, I was looking forward to this fight. it's one of the few that you need to be absolutely ridiculous to BS your way out of. For reference, Aiya needs to roll a 1 to miss, needs to roll a 2 minimum to take out half of Rita's health, and Rita's 6/6 Crit deals 6/15.

I figured you'd just take the fall on this one.

Aiya's the Champion. It was pretty much guranteed. For instance:

Aiya vs Alf: Bad Defense plus average attack power vs Lightning Bruiser with WTA. Foregone conclusion. Although Alf does have Counter (revised Counter I believe is if you roll a 6, you get to deal half damage back to the attacker).

Aiya vs Helios: Well Aiya is weak to magic, but she can just kill him in one hit and he needs a critical to win. Next!

Aiya vs Chase: Melee vs Ranged. Aiya wins. Completely. He has bad defense like Alf, but no countering abilities. Good skill, but no Hawkeye.

Aiya vs Reika: Trickier. Reika's frailer, but she can dodge better than the others. Still, she has poor concrete durability since Aiya has good skill and Reika has poor defense and average HP and goes down really quick.

Yeah.

Edited by Dark Sage