Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

Aiya's the Champion. It was pretty much guranteed. For instance:

Aiya vs Alf: Bad Defense plus average attack power vs Lightning Bruiser with WTA. Foregone conclusion. Although Alf does have Counter (revised Counter I believe is if you roll a 6, you get to deal half damage back to the attacker).

Aiya vs Helios: Well Aiya is weak to magic, but she can just kill him in one hit and he needs a critical to win. Next!

Aiya vs Chase: Melee vs Ranged. Aiya wins. Completely. He has bad defense like Alf, but no countering abilities. Good skill, but no Hawkeye.

Aiya vs Reika: Trickier. Reika's frailer, but she can dodge better than the others. Still, she has poor concrete durability since Aiya has good skill and Reika has poor defense and average HP and goes down really quick.

Yeah.

I'm just wondering why she has Wyvern Rider stats, considering she's dismounted, myself.

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Lessons have been learned, it seems.

Meanwhile, over at TISME outpost...

~cricket sounds~

Not really.

Waiting for Snowy?

I only expected 4 people to join. Damian, his slut, his other slut and my guy. Got hectic as soon as everyone joined.

Expected? You fool! If you must expect anything, expect absolute disaster! XD

My thoughts of the pairings.

Rita Vs Aiya. Cheating VS God moding.

For the record, I called it.

And, really now, it should've been assumed there would be stat drops. Now we need to pray for a critical, unless damage goes through the rounds.

@ HM progress

... umm ... little. I did what I wanted to do with the short shorts ... but the sprite isn't good enough quality(even after enhancing) to be used for a the final portrait. I'm still unable to find a high res Vika so I may end up doing a half body after all(though I'm not deleting those short shorts. Either way, don't expect anything regarding HM being done for at least another week or two while I sort this crap out.

In other news:

Bored.

@ Psych

Lev and Irina wouldn't enter the tournament without a good reason. They'd probably mount their wyverns anyway since that's what other wyvern riders do in the arenas. Dismounting was never mentioned until recently >_>'

Edited by Phoenix

In other news:

Bored.

Work on Alex, then?

EDIT: ATTN: Arena players: PvP means NOT rolling counters for your opponents. Christ, have you ignored all of the previous PvPs?

Edited by Snike

If you want, I can put Ulfy in there. They use their mounts in FE arenas. I just figured there is no point, and she didn't gain stats when Ulfy came around, either.

Rita needed to invest in Speed to beat Aiya. Without enough Evd to counteract being 2HKO'd be nearly any combination, and not ebough Spd to double because she didn't cap it, the outcome was pretty obvious.

Helios has a pretty good shot actually, since Aiya has no Res.

Should have joined the tourney.

LOL yeah right, and deal with your BS, and Psych's BS, and unmounted Aiya? No thanks.

@ Snike

Actually I am working on Alex ATM. I'm still gathering supplies though.

Edited by Phoenix

Xenia is reading Daneka's mail btw. Daneka should probably respond somehow.

Yeah I was gonna ask you about that, actually but got caught up in the Arena nonsense. Thought you'd do an eyeroll if Alphonse spotted her. Now that I've got the go ahead ...

If you want, I can put Ulfy in there. They use their mounts in FE arenas. I just figured there is no point, and she didn't gain stats when Ulfy came around, either.

Caps are different, though. Mainly, it's the 1 STR I'm looking at. (Yes, I'm being sore. Sue me)

Also, in the interests of preventing cheating, please announce in here how much you're going to shift STR and SKL with your blow skills, before rolling.

I totally want the girls to bust in and ruin Kai's arena. >_>

They should at least make a "What's the plan?" cameo. They've been gone a while. At least Berry and Marry have.

Oh, and Phoenix, I've figured out who to use for them. :awesome:

I totally want the girls to bust in and ruin Kai's arena. >_>

They should at least make a "What's the plan?" cameo. They've been gone a while. At least Berry and Marry have.

Oh, and Phoenix, I've figured out who to use for them. :awesome:

Right now, im pretty sure no one gives a fuck what you are going to do next.

I've only missed it once. Aside from that(and when it happened, I made note of it either here or in the thread, can't remember which)

Aside from forgetting that once, I always state Str + (number) in the roll description, or something to that effect, if I'm using heavy strike

No. Just no. If you do that again, I will have Reika disembowel them and get away with it.

:facepalm:

Look I'm upset about the results of my fight, but I'm not going to do this for him, since nothing's wrong with it, besides the odds too much in Aiya's favor, which is a problem. But that's more Ether's fault than Kai's.

Edited by Dark Sage