• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

They cut of part of their...ewww. That doesn't even begin to make sense on how it improves their ability to shoot stuff.

And I wouldn't want to buy my sister tampons. It's like buying a masturbation machine for your younger brother or buying condoms. It's just awkward purchasing something you know is going to end up on the privates of someone close to you. It just makes you think that way about your siblings...ew. I don't want to think about my sister in that context.

And the chicken scene reminds me of BOF3 where you beat up a giant chicken when you're breaking into the mayor's house, and the chickens make the guards leave their posts.

Anyway, anyone like my Warrior impersonation?

Edited by Dark Sage

They cut of part of their...ewww. That doesn't even begin to make sense on how it improves their ability to shoot stuff.

And I wouldn't want to buy my sister tampons. It's like buying a masturbation machine for your younger brother or buying condoms. It's just awkward purchasing something you know is going to end up on the privates of someone close to you. It just makes you think that way about your siblings...ew. I don't want to think about my sister in that context.

@Shooting stuff: Well, normally the arrow goes right in front of your chest. When you have something stuck to your chest, you either change your shooting style, or you change the thing stuck to it. (This can be achieved with non-maiming methods though.)

@Tampons: Meh, look at it this way: suppose we got nosebleeds instead? Five days of nosebleed, a month. So we'd come up with something to stick on our faces so we could function normally. You wouldn't feel so bad buying the anti-nosebleed gear would you?

I get that the issue is more of where it goes, but it's not the same as buying something sex-related.

@ Charlotte

LOL She's quirky. Sometimes I forget how old she is ... like just now.

@ Buying inserts

Just grow a pair. You'll see/hear/imagine/be plagued by more disgusting things in your time, believe me.

@ Siblings

No(my bro I refer to sometimes is actually a very very close friend), but I have plenty of other relatives, and doing tampon runs for any of them wouldn't bug me much ... aside from the inconvenience of being asked to do so while busy of course. Nothing gross about it though.

Edited by Phoenix

Phoenix, you should maybe not mention pheremones anymore. You're failing biology pretty hard.

Wyverns smell human pheremones?

Irina's pheremones increase...when angry at Lev? They should increase when sexually aroused.

Her pheremones also do not smell like flowers.

But you're also not going to just walk away from her.

Yeah. HM is a good woman, and probably a decent housewife. You can't just hit it an quit burn her and leave, bub! You'd better recognize what kind of woman you've got on your hands, Karn!

This quote misinterpreted by Phoenix.

Also, what's with all the flying stuff in FFXIII?

Edited by Phoenix

I know, but neither will Shion and Karn just let the Headmaster steamroll right over them. You come up with extra powers by the day!

That was established quite a while ago actually.

This whole ShionxKarn thing is a little silly, Whistler. They're Septimians assaulting TISME and they're the ones being wrongfully attacked? This is about as close to Ether level politics as you can get before crossing into godmodding turf, especially with this "they must get away scott free" thing you're doing.

HEY! MERRIC AVATAR! INTERACT WITH ESPHYR AGAIN AND I WILL CHOP YOUR BAWLZ OFF! HEAR MEH!

You know there are others in the group...

I lol'd.

Is Isotov operating on the principle of "maybe if I don't say anything she'll forget I'm here?"

He's responding, I just took too long with the date post, and the first post I didn't interpret right. The italics made me thing that was a thought, and not an out loud saying.

Edited by Phoenix