• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Yea... That was me simply describing her fighting power. She's been using the vision since day 1 and even mentioned it just before in the topic. Flight aside, it was the first power she even used.

I told Purg to go away because the name of the guy was Micheal Keel. Mellow from death notes name is Miheel Keehl. Close enough but looks like Purg couldnt figure it out.

More like I couldn't be troubled to read the backstory of a character in an RP that I only watch to snark at. Besides, Mello's cool by me.

That was established quite a while ago actually.

This whole ShionxKarn thing is a little silly, Whistler. They're Septimians assaulting TISME and they're the ones being wrongfully attacked? This is about as close to Ether level politics as you can get before crossing into godmodding turf, especially with this "they must get away scott free" thing you're doing.

I forgot about the vision thing then, didn't remember that. Karn's reactions are based off of his personality, he is meant to be less than sane. I didn't expect Karn and Shion would get away with this scott free, but it wouldn't make sense for either of them to let the headmaster stomp all over them soon. (Put it this way, did Ixion let the Headmaster leave without getting the demonic traces?)

I didn't expect the headmaster would react this way either to be honest. >.< But since she did, I responded in accordance to both of their personalities.

Shion's job is to get Karn out of problems like this, I know he's twisting the headmaster's words. I just wanted to end the situation quicker :/

Honestly, this situation is pretty ridiculous, and if I had known it was going to end up this way, I wouldn't have started it.

Can you stop bitching at me like a girl now?

Edited by the_whistler

Lev is being kind of a douche here, not sure if that's intentional.

Everything I do with Lev is intentional. He can't be the perfect guy in every situation. That's sueish.

Forget Charlotte and Viveka, Pary's going for Jasmine now! :awesome: (She had the red hair right?) >_>

Note: Jasmine isn't a party npc. Support options are not available. Only dates, and interesting conversations.

I forgot about the vision thing then, didn't remember that. Karn's reactions are based off of his personality, he is meant to be less than sane. I didn't expect Karn and Shion would get away with this scott free, but it wouldn't make sense for either of them to let the headmaster stomp all over them soon. (Put it this way, did Ixion let the Headmaster leave without getting the demonic traces?)

I didn't expect the headmaster would react this way either to be honest. >.< But since she did, I responded in accordance to both of their personalities.

Shion's job is to get Karn out of problems like this, I know he's twisting the headmaster's words. I just wanted to end the situation quicker :/

Honestly, this situation is pretty ridiculous, and if I had known it was going to end up this way, I wouldn't have started it.

Can you stop bitching at me like a girl now?

@ Italics

Lack of foresight's a bitch.

@ Bold

If you're only acting in character, that's perfectly fine, but learn to take a little criticism. If I whined every time Cynthia questioned something I did, I'd have rage quit by now.

@ Kiryn

Goodnight, Kiryn ^_^

Edited by Phoenix

I have no problem with you ending it faster. She's already taken her grip off him and everything and she knows he won't take her to court as the potential fallout (losing TISME or potentially starting a war over a child's action) is too great even if they win, which would be difficult in itself.

Usually I'm better at taking criticism when I'm not stuck in a RP situation for more than an hour with no apparent way to resolve things. I don't have endless supply of patience, and neither do you.

Glad that's over anyway.

Usually I'm better at taking criticism when I'm not stuck in a RP situation for more than an hour with no apparent way to resolve things. I don't have endless supply of patience, and neither do you.

I don't, but I tend to keep it cordial unless I'm dealing with Kai or Psych.

They should have stopped her from going out the door in the first place, not sitting there chatting about Viveka's love life. She did fall over twice in like the last 5 minutes y'know.

Edited by -Cynthia-

Oh wait! Kiev's outside, and so is Krinkov! Oh hell yes! It's wyvern time!

EDIT:

Crash and grab is awesome. I love having mounts. It's like having two characters for the price of one.

Edited by Phoenix