Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

The three people who I have planned are for your thingy Phoenix.

Because that's something you would come up with. And you and Clocky have been alluding to them lately. Unless it's like Jace or something. :facepalm:

@ Bold

What?

@ Italics

What?

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

@ Sequel

I think I know what you're talking about. Sadly the term "sequel" isn't the right one to use ... the storyline difference between FE7 and FE10 if you will.

@ Shanice

Why would Shanice set up a date with Viveka and not saaaaay Irina instead?

Well, It's the sequel to the RP. Not the story. But it works for me. I already know my characters. :awesome: A Pirate, a Bow Armor, and a Wind Mage. The Bow Armor is like a general type person. She'll be awesome. And the Wind Mage is like a desert hermit type person.

Because have you every had Irina date? Viveka is more easy too. >_>

Well, It's the sequel to the RP. Not the story. But it works for me. I already know my characters. :awesome: A Pirate, a Bow Armor, and a Wind Mage. The Bow Armor is like a general type person. She'll be awesome. And the Wind Mage is like a desert hermit type person.

Because have you every had Irina date? Viveka is more easy too. >_>

@ Bold

Aforementioned rp, and it's restrictions to classes doesn't even exist yet. You might want to wait until you're sure you'll even be able to have three characters and have one of them being a custom class that's not even approved yet >_>'

@ Italics

Can you say that in english? All I can really say to that is that regardless of who might be easier, Shanice has very distinct preferences in people it targets.

@ Kai

Miranda?

A sequel? I might make a FE5 hack for a sequel. I might consider making a hack of FE7 of this RP. Or just make an FE4 hack.

And why are you using Miranda?

Edited by Dark Sage

@ Talk of a sequel

I guess people are talking about it because Psych brought it up for no reason. Like I said though, it doesn't exist yet. This is about as relevant as talking about Xbox 720 >_>'