• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

PVP combat you only do your own rolls. You let your opponent do their rolls.

Normally, if it’s your turn, you get to strike first, but after that first strike, your opponent will get the chance to counter-attack. If you have enough speed to double your opponent, you will take your second strike after the counterattack similarly to what happens in actual FE. Be for-warned, YOU DO NOT GET TO COUNTER NPC’S! If a NPC attacks you during a GM post, you will NOT get a free strike during your post or anything similar. If facing another player and doubling, make both strikes in your post and let your opponent roll his own attacks.

(emphasis added)

Yes, it slows things down, but that's the way it's supposed to be done, and allows for the person countering to write their own flavor and descriptions.

Edited by Balcerzak

Mage girls are here to stay Sage. I have them planned for Verry (C wut I did thar) important plot in the future when we fight Helenos, the demons, and the lord.

Xenia, Daneka, mage girls team, gogogo!

Oh...

And I missed a point of Avo on Alf... I whiffed it seems... Should we just have Alf launch an attack and say they both missed, since I made the roll already?

Whatever the two of you work out. As long as both of you are satisfied, I think it should be fine.

PVP combat you only do your own rolls. You let your opponent do their rolls.

(emphasis added)

Yes, it slows things down, but that's the way it's supposed to be done, and allows for the person countering to write their own flavor and descriptions.

THANK YOU. They didn't listen to me yesterday, it seems.

I'm strangely surprised no one is yelling at me for the girls meeting Daneka and Xenia. >_>

(Well, except Sage, but he yells at everything.)

Just because no one likes them, that doesn't mean they go poof. Reika is still around, but all the characters hate her. >_>

Edited by psychout50

Reika vs. Aiya will be interesting if Reika makes it...

Aiya needs to roll a 6 to hit her 9 Avo (6 Spd + 2(Lck/2) + 1(Knives) while Reika needs to roll a 5 or a 6 to scratch Aiya (2 Str(3 - 1 due to knives) + 4 or lower is tinked by 6 def) She needs a 4 to deal damage if she uses Calamity, but the HP drain is kinda bad because it just brings her deeper into OHKO range(Aiya with a hit and a 6 for Damage OHKO's Reika from full health, each use of Calamity means one less Damage to OHKO)

This looks like it'll be all luck...

Aiya has 5 raw defense, but active defense is +1 for every 3 points, so she gets 6 Def. Damian's support gives +Atk and + Evd, and aren't active ATM.

Edited by Kleine

Um, Psych? How do the shadow sirens know who Xenia is, and that she's working with Daneka? Seeking them both out at the same time implies that they know about the alliance, which doesn't make a lot of sense.

Edited by Phoenix

Because they were spying when Lev went to go save Morgan.......I suppose I was trying to have them distract the group when they wanted Morgan back, but they just let her go....>_>

I call bullsh*t. You can't just say that they were watching just so you can use OOC knowledge. Certain things need to be established prior or it's hardly legitimate.

If you can come up with a better reason then fine.

Edited by Phoenix

Well, they were around the campsite when the demons got Morgan. And Xenia showed up a little while after. They could have followed her until she found Daneka, and that fixes that.