Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

Aiya was a dismounted Knight,FE3 version.I chose to have her trained to use a Wyvern as a primary mount(and as a general soldier requirement,she can handle a horse reasonably well,but she is not skilled enough to ride a horse during combat.

I just thought that Aiya was a horse rider this whole time. Never played FE3, so yeah.

Also, we are gaining a ridiculous number of pets, it's starting to resemble a zoo:

Amari

Luna

Trevor

Packhorse

Mark's horse

Kiev

Aiya's wyvern

Soon to be Viveka's pegasus

Edited by -Cynthia-

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Aiya was a dismounted Knight,FE3 version.I chose to have her trained to use a Wyvern as a primary mount(and as a general soldier requirement,she can handle a horse reasonably well,but she is not skilled enough to ride a horse during combat.

It seems like for the most part, you're trying to surprise "us" your fellow rpers with new information, when your goal should be to surprise the actual characters. At least with information like this. Most of our retconning complaints come from information that initially makes no sense.

You won't have to explain yourself so much if you let people know about this stuff before you post it. Personally I'm fine with Aiya on a wyvern, it's just a kick in the face surprise is all.

About the article. I'll just go ahead and start writing it now. I'm not too busy now that Viveka's done.

Just kill off the pack horse? It's not really important anyway now that we have so many mounts.

I'll handle Luna,

That takes us back down to 6 :P

*Doesn't mind the Aiya/Wyvern combination at all*

Edited by Nadesico

I brought up Aiya being a wyvern rider in the feedback topic more than once.I was sure more than just Snowy and Darth Lacuna read it...

And along with that came the fact that she would obviously come upon a wyvern to be a wyvern rider...

I apologize,i was sure everyone knew by now.

@Ether, it'd slipped my mind until it was brought up again, but I did read something about it ages ago. (Hence the reason I'm not really surprised)

@Kai: If it was your lifelong dream how about looking after it, or spending more time controlling it, since at the moment it's no better then Ian, and we had send him away to boarding school scout until he learned to be a character and not a generic nobody.

See Wyvern Lords, not to mention it's a dismounted Cav, she could prolly fight like a Wyvern Lord, if she has an A in swords already.

Side note: 4 day weekend! :awesome:

Edited by Snike

Stop being a pansy and look at reality, I want Luna gone XD

Just keep in mind, with all these mounts you're going to find it hard to make 'escapes.' They'll be faster, but alot easier to spot

I mean you just need to look for a huge mercenary group with two wyverns and a pegasi coupled with near half a dozen horses.

Edited by Nadesico

@ Ether

I remember your references, I just didn't expect a wyvern to show up out of nowhere.

I need clarification on this:

FE7:

Wyvern rider: Lance

Wyvern lord: Sword, Lance

FE9:

Wyvern rider: Lance, Axe

Wyvern lord: Lance, Axe

So ... which system are we using? :huh:

Can we use a new one?

My preference:

Wyvern lord: Sword, Lance, Axe

Wyvern knight: Lance

Wyvern master: Sword, Lance, Axe, Bow, Tomes XD

About Wyvern article

One more thing! Snowy! Does it matter where wyverns came from originally, or should I leave that out of the article until we can think of something decent that's not ... stupid? :huh:

I brought up Aiya being a wyvern rider in the feedback topic more than once.I was sure more than just Snowy and Darth Lacuna read it...

And along with that came the fact that she would obviously come upon a wyvern to be a wyvern rider...

I apologize,i was sure everyone knew by now.

I thought it had become rather obvious after the conversations here and her attempts to talk about it with Irina. So, just informed_members++;

I need clarification on this:

FE7:

Wyvern lord: Sword, Lance

FE9:

Wyvern rider: Lance, Axe

Wyvern lord: Lance, Axe

So ... which system are we using? :huh:

Can we use a new one?

My preference:

Wyvern lord: Sword, Lance, Axe

Wyvern knight: Lance

Wyvern master: Sword, Lance, Axe, Bow, Tomes XD

From what I've seen of FE5 at least

Dismounted anybody: Sword

Mounted anybody: ???/Profit

I believe FE3 was similar.

Aiya is like an FE7 Wyvern rider,except she goes Sword -> Sword/Lance instead of the other way around,or that was my original plan.I'm open to other possibilities,but Aiya is a Sword wielding Wyvern Rider.

I'm pretty sure you can say whatever you want about wyverns, you're writing the article. As long as it doesn't contradict anything that already exists.

You're not supposed to make new classes. Ether is using a FE3 class (maybe?).

Edited by -Cynthia-

@Kai: Either make Helios a necromancer of give up.

I want people to post in the RP, but that doesn't happen does it <_<

@Flaming bird poop

I'd just throw them a lance, possibly a sword or axe, but frankly proficiency is all three weapons doesn't really mean anythig, technically Kamilla can wield a spear and a sword. RP wise she'd suck, but in terms of battles she'd be able to do as much damage as anyone else.

Kind of prefer to go with a more realistic "people went with one or two types of weapons" opposed to the FE "I can use anything I want"

In Kamilla's opinion the mother goddess just said "Let there be scaley birds" and there were Wyverns :/

Aka, I agree with Lacuna, though I'm curious as to what you had in mind.

Antagonizing as in,

Reika antagonize (Temp enemy)

Percy antagonize (enemy)

Kamilla antagonize (Stays with party, hindering everything)

Edited by Nadesico