Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

I doubt you actually will. >_>

I've figured out Berry and Marry's joining as well. And it will make sense to the group, and they'll most likely accept it.

Son, Alex was more likely to be accepted by the group, right after taking out Damian, Helios, and Conrad. >___>

In other news, oops, Derek bumped into the guy.

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Again, they aren't "joining". They have NPC status like Lev basically. They won't actually fight. (Except for one crucial fight against Helenos)

Verry will follow the Headmaster, and be just pathetic enough the group won't want to kill her. And the other two will have decent excuses as well.

Oh my god. What about them joining do you not understand? See, this is why Reika exists. She's the lady who cuts the chaff from the grain. And she's going to make you cry like a little girl.

And you cannot dictate the plot with them. Really? They're already becoming... you know what? Take the Mary Sue litmus test. Someone test them. Please.

Edited by Dark Sage

NOT PC'S! :facepalm:

It's hard creating character when they're fighting us. I did it when Verry talked to the HM, and once Berry fights Helenos and breaks the curse joins during an important fight, she'll talk to the others and explain things, as well as her backstory.

I just changed it.

And just because someone has a 'sympathetic backstory' doesn't mean that we're going to let her in. And am I the only one here who has had it with you?

Guys, litmus test these bitches. I'm gonna start.

And just because someone has a 'sympathetic backstory' doesn't mean that we're going to let her in. And am I the only one here who has had it with you?

Guys, litmus test these bitches. I'm gonna start.

I lol'd

Dude, I got this.

As soon as their next appearence vesus the group occurs, Verry will be all "Headmaster! Best friends! I'm sorry. ;_; I hate my sisters for torturing your friends.", and come with us.

They'll plot more, but only fight us one last time before Helenos. Then "magic curse" will be broken, and the two will attack her, and then warp over to our side and join.

Dude, I got this.

As soon as their next appearence vesus the group occurs, Verry will be all "Headmaster! Best friends! I'm sorry. ;_; I hate my sisters for torturing your friends.", and come with us.

They'll plot more, but only fight us one last time before Helenos. Then "magic curse" will be broken, and the two will attack her, and then warp over to our side and join.

Not if Alex kills them first. ;D

Edit: Phoenix, I can has interaction?

Edited by Snike

Not PC's! My god! :facepalm:

@Sage

I never denied they were Sues. You keep thinking there's no purpose to them, which is wrong. It'll be shown eventually. For now, I just gotta wait till Verry teams up, and a plot important point will show up.

Eric: It's unlikely that that was love at first sight. Reality isn't always like the fairy tales.

Charlotte: Then, does that mean true love and happy endings don't exist, either? ;_;

Eric: Oops.

And we goddamn hate them because of the plot point you jerk.

And sues in case you're wondering, ARE A BAD THING! THEY ARE UNREALISTIC, BADLY WRITTEN EXCUSES OF CHARACTERS AND IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS BASIC FACT, I SWEAR TO GOD YOU'RE GOING TO SEE ME IN RAGE MODE, AND DUDE, THAT'S NOT PRETTY!

And dear god, I can't believe he reduced me to namecalling level. :facepalm:

Edited by Dark Sage

@ ReikaxAlf

Support C approved XD

... and I thought Faye Valentine was a horrible horrible and disgusting excuse for a woman :/

Quoted for truth.

What we learned today: How much of a fail a Septimian guy can be.

Also, Reika has to be level 2. Something like 22 stat points I count, at least.

Derek: 10

Lev: 7

One of my characters is beating the ladies' man.

I am disappoint in myself.