• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Re animals panicking: Man, I thought of that on the first page, nobody ever notices my environmental effects though. At any rate the horses should be manageable since Kelas got to them, but still on edge. You saw how the cat is and... yeah I dunno bout the wyverns or pegasi.

@Storm: Excellent.

Stats, I'm just sort of customizing.

Esphyr has a Magic ring, and a high growth though. Changing people's genders might mess some things up though.

Cause, Lachesis, Dew, Ayra, Levin, Briggid, Alec, and Lex are switching gender, but if I try switching character data for the parents for children, then that messes up recruitment and conversations. >_>

What to do, what to do....

Stats, I'm just sort of customizing.

Esphyr has a Magic ring, and a high growth though. Changing people's genders might mess some things up though.

Cause, Lachesis, Dew, Ayra, Levin, Briggid, Alec, and Lex are switching gender, but if I try switching character data for the parents for children, then that messes up recruitment and conversations. >_>

What to do, what to do....

Dont hack FE4. Crap like this makes me actually want to revive that old hack i was working on. I got up to chapter ten but dumped it. Gonna hack FE6 since there is no need for blinking frames.

Back from the comic book seminar.

Bought a one-shot Daredevil comic. Pretty kickass.

I'm burned out tonight, so some more stuff tommorow.

Anyway, if Bal comes online, it'll be great.

For now someone not named Kai or Psych can take control of my guys tonight. Please.

Edited by Dark Sage

Re animals panicking: Man, I thought of that on the first page, nobody ever notices my environmental effects though. At any rate the horses should be manageable since Kelas got to them, but still on edge. You saw how the cat is and... yeah I dunno bout the wyverns or pegasi.

You already saw what happened with the wyverns. They're defensive enough to attack a noncombatant. The pegasi flew off when the inn collapsed. They'll probably come back once they calm down.

FE 8?

4 would be awesome if I could do it.

I'll try and help you with 6 I guess. The routes can be when the group went through the caves, and went to the city and fought the mages. Even if they "died", they're battles are important.

You'd need maps, and other spells, but I could do basic hacking stuff.

Mugs you have:

Damian

Aiya

Cess

Rita

Pary

Helios

Tessa

Chase

Conrad

Arrin

Kelas

Charlotte

Morgan

I made an Irina mug...>_>

Just Phoenix's characters, Sage's characters, Esphyr, and Snike's people.

If you hacked 7, Lyn's mode could maybe be pre-war, and Eliwood's would be Esphyr, and Hector's would be Damian's. Or Lyn could be Aiya and stuff?

@Kai Mr., when you call me a dumbass, I'm going to rain hell on you ok? Nobody calls me a dumbass alright? You made me mad before when you started messing with my homies, but when you just called me that, you're going to get razed to the ground you ******. Because if you keep doing that, I'm gonna ask for a mod to intervene ok? Cross me, and you push the self destruct button asshat.

Edited by Dark Sage

Post them much? Damian is Hector, Esphyr, Eliwood and Charlotte Lyn.

Guys, any objections/dont want your character in the hack?

@Kai Mr., when you call me a dumbass, I'm going to rain hell on you ok? Nobody calls me a dumbass alright? You made me mad before when you started messing with my homies, but when you just called me that, you're going to get razed to the ground you ******. Because if you keep doing that, I'm gonna ask for a mod to intervene ok? Cross me, and you push the self destruct button asshat.

How about you STFU, 'kay. I could care less about your characters and im sure Psych doesnt like being singled out either. Your like a fusion of Crashgordan94 and XxWolfxX. The result, a total prick that whines at everything. Do us a favor and shutup.

Edited by Solf J. Kimblee

Charlotte makes sense.

Let me think of a character list real quick. I'll do Lyn's mode for now.

The mugs are in our sigs? :mellow:

Move this to PM too Kai.

Edited by psychout50

I only made an Irina one.

And if it's an FE7 hack, we'll just follow that. For now you should just get basic stuff and work on things like writing and maps done later.

FE8 might work better. >_>

Charly would be main lord. Story would be flawed too. :/

Unless i can alter the story a bit, i dont see why not. I can hack well, the only thing i fail at is formatting mugs.

Oh hey, i got tomorrow off.

Psych's version of Irina

irina.png :/

Irina's actual appearance as of Chapter 12(I think it's chapter 12 though it may have happened sooner)

Irinaupdatetied1.png

Surely you can understand my feelings on this.

For FE8, I came up with this:

Eirika Esphyr

Seth

Gilliam

Franz Kelas

Vanessa Irina

Moulder Iso

Garcia

Ross

Neimi

Colm Dani

Lute Reika

Artur Alf

Natasha Cess

Joshua Rita

Ephraim Morgan

Kyle Tessa

Forde Arrin

Orson

Tana Helios

Amelia Heinz

Innes Damian

Gerik Chase

Tethys Clara

Marisa

L'Archel Charlotte

Dozla Eric

Saleh Aiya

Ewan

Cormag

Rennac Derek

Knoll Viveka

Duessel Conrad

Myrrh

Syrene

We'd need some generics though, or at least random people.

Fack, i was referencing this

*Headdeask*

Only difference is her hair's tied up now :/

... are you linking those from my album?

@ Snowy

She has an FE10 sprite too ... that's better ... also Irina's about to reach TISME and try to gather up HM. Just a heads up.

Edited by Phoenix

Only difference is her hair's tied up now :/

... are you linking those from my album?

@ Snowy

She has an FE10 sprite too ... that's better ... also Irina's about to reach TISME and try to gather up HM. Just a heads up.

:facepalm:

I go to your sprite gallery

I right click on your image

I click "Copy image URL"

I paste the link into a BB code