• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

>_>'

And here is where I show that I'm not a douche, like some people we know, and will drop the honorific if you don't like it, Phoenix. Just like I'll continue to refer to you as Phoenix instead of Julian.

Also, I watched the relatively newly subbed Tales of Vesperia ~The First Strike~, and <3 Hisuka and Shastere <3

ShastereHisuka2.png?t=1281284363

Yes, yes. Guys like twins, I know, I know, I don't need to hear it. <3

They're alright, but I don't really like their personalities all that much. I find them kind of annoying IMO, besides, Hisuka and Shastere are less... evil. But I digress, Gauche and Droite are okay, I guess. Have you seen the movie yet, Psych?

Edited by Kleine

No, not yet.

I heard it's got some canon errors with the game, like Rita knowing about the Aer Krene when she doesn't learn about it till Kiev Moc, and other things like......WAIT A SECOND. Are you sure you didn't get his name from there Phoenix? <_<

No, not yet.

I heard it's got some canon errors with the game, like Rita knowing about the Aer Krene when she doesn't learn about it till Kiev Moc, and other things like......WAIT A SECOND. Are you sure you didn't get his name from there Phoenix? <_<

No. (how could I? I've never even seen or heard anything about ToV)

I took Kiev's name from an old Russian establishment called Kieven Rus.

... I also hear that the capital city in Ukraine is called Kiev. *must remember to double check*

*comes back from checking*

Yep, the capital of Ukraine is called Kyiv/Kiev.

Edited by Phoenix

No, not yet.

Well, I guess there's that. Still, IMO, it was well put together, and it's worth watching.