• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Phoenix, the wind is such that the pegasi should be grounded.

You'd better hope not. It'll end up taking them that much longer to get back if they're totally grounded(they didn't fly one or two blocks away, they went about a mile and a half away from the group).

...Well, they ought to be looking to land, at least. Anyway they'd probably be running, and at 20mph (lower limit for galloping) a mile and a half should not take very long.

Besides, if they have a reasonable amount of trust in their riders, they should be looking for the riders, yes?

...Have you got some agenda against leaving? :\

Where did they go and why? I think I missed that bit.

Note that they are the only things keeping us from leaving right now...

Kiryn explained it.

Edited by -Cynthia-

I was assuming the approaching storm is tornado weather, based on the description.

You really do not want to be flying in tornado weather.

Let me go back to double check my interpretation.

All right, I'll turn up the wind machine the extra amount when they get back, then. But they'd better do so.

@Tornado: I dunno if the green was intended as tornadoes or anything. I wasn't planning on dropping tornadoes on us, but...

(You're giving me ideas.)

Edited by The Clockwork Alchemist

Pfft... weather. The great resident Ninja-Kung Fu-Apache-Sage-Prince-Pimp Daddy Helios can dissipate all weather with his mighty Hellsety and Arcwind!

Tornadoes stand no chance!

Where did they go and why?

They got spooked when the quake hit. They just happened to be standing on the roof of the inn(yeah that inn). Panic stricken, they flew away. Naturally it'll take them a little longer to calm down than the other horses since they're by themselves(no Viveka, Jasmine, or Kelas to calm them).

I was planning on flying them back in my next post actually XD

Really that's just I Like Thunderstorms and thunderstorms that are sufficiently dramatic tend to have high winds, so the inconvenience would be realistic.

Also cos I thought it would get the pegasi back faster, since they had to land and would probably do so near their riders. Also people can't randomly fly away now.

Don't listen to him. He just has to criticize everyone. <_<

I like Aiya, but I kinda want her to try and make another male support with someone other than Damian, or at least be more friendly. She has Irina sorta. But her only male focus is Damian.