• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Pfft... weather. The great resident Ninja-Kung Fu-Apache-Sage-Prince-Pimp Daddy Helios can dissipate all weather with his mighty Hellsety and Arcwind!

Tornadoes stand no chance!

Finally, you said something smart XD

D=...

Isn't hate a bit of a strong word...? I don't think I've done that badly... have I?

You have. Aiya needs to die, unless she wants to be Damian's women alone. Hey Ether, if you found your girlfriend kissing another guy, would you except him?

Phoenix doesn't seem to be very interested in other people's male characters very much, so don't take it personally.

... one of these days you're going to make a wrong assessment about me. One of these days ...

@Why my fate is in question: Last semester, I failed one class and got a D in another. I spent the summer doing work to try and prove that I could improve my study habits. As of last week I was supposedly clear, but then I had to get sick, and missed out on about half the work I needed to get done, and have been catching up all weekend.

Still have to have that discussion, they're working on things right now though.

@ Kiryn

The Phoenix understands being at risk for ... ... being held back. He too was horribly irresponsible at several points in his early and mid schooling. Unfortunately all the fiery one can do for you is wish you good luck and such.

I don't want pity or anything, I was merely answering Snowy's question.

Doh! My no care! You post pity-esque post, you get pity-esque pity, thank you comeagain!

@ RP

I really don't want to make a generic "Oh what was that sound?!" post >_>'

Well, you could react to the fact that we have decided that it is demons and we are avoiding them. The wyverns should probably be reacting.

(I'm assuming the animals have been on edge the entire time, but not panicking.)

Meh. Reacting for them is typically a wyvern thought monologue, and they're never interesting unless they're praising or trashing the women in the party. I'll post once I think of something more to add.

...Was that Jar-Jar speak just then?!

No, that was very fast talking Chinese guy speak(with some Apu tossed in at the end).

EDIT:

Going to play video games for a short while(helps distract me from sickness). Activity down 80%.

Edited by Phoenix

Riding stables, dear. I did riding lessons/trail rides for... oh man... five and a half years before college applications made me stop. (Miss it like mad now I'm stuck in the city for school, of course.)

I've been backwards in the saddle once (on my own, not as a passenger) and it is not all that much fun.

(Riding with no saddle and no reins though? Hell yeah.)

Edited by The Clockwork Alchemist

Well, Cess has the reins, and she's riding, so it might not be that bad. >_>

Pary could talk to....dammit. Snike is offline, and so is Phoenix.

And not so sure about Cynthia.

Well yeah I'm gathering she's holding onto the saddle, it's more an issue of balance. Sitting forward as the only one in the saddle, your legs fit pretty well to keep you in place (especially since the saddle is molded that way). Backwards, and further back, the horse's belly is wider, and you haven't got the benefit of the saddle's proper shape.

Anyway. Arg blarg there is nobody here, I think I will go get my meeting over with. Reporting back later.