• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

You're supposed to date someone half your age plus 7. That's the youngest you go. Then oldest is I think twice your age minus 7. Conrad misses out. :/

... looks like anyone 28 and older can be cougar'd by Daneka :awesome:

Screw that. This is medieval times. The rules on who gets with who are as follows ...

Rule #1

Opposite gender.

Rule #2

Close to or past pubery.

Rule #3

Not a relative.

Rule #4

Not a horny devil in disguise.

And that's it. No age restrictions ^_^

Succubi and Incubi killed people they slept with ... eventually. Public safety demands a rule against sexual suicide doesn't it?

EDIT:

Well mostly just Succubi killed people ... incubi just impregnated them ... ... maybe killed'em later but I don't know for sure.

Edited by Phoenix

>_>

I bet that's how you want to die......

You know that Succubi and Incubi were typically the same demon? They would become the Succubi and <CENSOR> and become and Incubi and use <CENSOR> to <CENSOR>......>_> I know too much.

>_>

I bet that's how you want to die......

I'll take that bet. I could use some cash for a laptop.

You know that Succubi and Incubi were typically the same demon? They would become the Succubi and <CENSOR> and become and Incubi and use <CENSOR> to <CENSOR>......>_> I know too much.

That's the fable Shanice is based off of, though I personally like the separate demons versions better though they're less realistic by comparison.

I thought the succies were the ones packing or that they had both or something.

Succies ... :lol:

The Succies are the female versions who gather ... ... white stuff ... ... and Incies are the ones that take the white stuff ... and ... and ... call the dark stork of the underworld to deliver a tainted baby? :/

Yeah, typically killing the host in the process. >_>

But uh, Incies can't uh, make it....so they have to be Succies and get it from someone else. >_>

I know, but I like the separate beings version better, cause the Succy and the Incy can play little games and such.

Succy: You want this don't you?

Incy: I need it! I need it! Give it to me so that I may use it on an unsuspecting village girl!

Succy: Maybe I will ... maybe I won't ... ... maybe you can convince me :hat:

... ... ... anyway ...

>_>.............................>_>

I totally want to make sibling Incy Succies in the sequel, regardless of where we put it. >_> They can follow us around like Travis or something.